ACS Technologies® Announces New Updates for ACS Church Life Mobile App
Latest Version of Popular ChMS App Allows More Than 72,000 Users New Relationship Connection Tools
For More Information, Contact:
Meredith Morris, email@example.com
August 24, 2015, Florence, S.C. - ACS Technologies®, the world’s leading provider of church management software and service solutions, today announced the roll out of a new update for the company’s popular, free mobile app, ACS Church Life™, for Android and for Apple iPhone.
The ACS Church Life app, which works with both ACS and Access ACS software, is most frequently used by church staff to connect with members and deepen relationships.
With the new updates to the app, staff members can view and complete all of their connection tasks on their mobile device. Staff can also enter secure comments and notes about their visits. In addition, ACS Church Life now uses the security settings associated with individual users, restricting access to events and contact information according to the individual’s permissions level.
“Our office loves ACS Church Life. All of us have downloaded the app on our phones,” said Carrie Blank, database manager for Southwestern Texas Synod Office in Seguin, Texas. “We are so happy that we can get all of the Organization and People information we need when we are out of the office. It’s convenient to have our database on the go.”
These new updates focus on several different areas of the ACS Church Life app, including:
- Updating Contact Information: Users can now add, edit or delete contact information in the Church Life app that sync with Access ACS, making it easier to keep all information up-to-date.
- Viewing Other Relationships: Users can now view other relationships from ACS People and Access ACS in Church Life, allowing the opportunity to cross-reference family connections.
- Lost Connection Information: With this update, an alert now displays if Church Life is unable to show data due to low or no Internet connection.
- Organizations Display Without Searching: This function has been updated so Organizations lists now pre-populate, identical to the People list, within the app. This allows users to search for something quicker and easier.
- Your Church Knows You: To help prevent embarrassing situations like calling people by the wrong name, the “Goes By Name” field now displays whenever names are displayed within the app.
- Connections Workflow Changes: To save time and make workflow more seamless, the Edit and Reassign connections options have been combined into one task, making it easier, and less time-consuming, for users.
- Filtering On Calendars: With this update, users can now filter and select the calendar of events they prefer to see in the app.
“These new updates for the Church Life app make it a much stronger and more robust tool for those who do church work,” said Daphne Wallace, product owner for the ACS Church Life app. “Now people can do even more and do it even easier.”
About ACS Technologies®
Founded in 1978, ACS Technologies® is the leading provider of information management software and service solutions to nearly 50,000 churches, schools, and organizational offices. With brands such as ACS™, PDS™, The City, Realm®, and HeadMaster™, ACS Technologies enables churches and schools to manage every vital area of their ministry from finances to relationships, from events and groups to giving and serving. Whether online, desktop, or mobile, the passion that drives ACS Technologies is maximizing technology's value for ministry. ACS Technologies is a privately held company headquartered in Florence, South Carolina, with offices in Phoenix, Arizona and Seattle, Washington.