for Visitor Follow-Up
Is your church letting visitors slip through the cracks?
Learn how to assimilate visitors so your church can achieve its mission and grow the Kingdom.
Assimilation, connecting, onboarding, plugging-in; whatever your church calls it, assimilation is the difference between a thriving, growing church community and a stale and dying congregation.
When new and returning visitors slip through the cracks, your church loses its opportunity to make a connection that could lead to life change and church growth.
Our free guide will reveal why you need to:
- Make a good first impression
- Develop a defined pathway for every visitor who walks through your doors
- Make a personal connection to help people get plugged in
- Automate responses with personal touches
- Create an accountable leadership structure to ensure follow up with visitors
- Establish an easy to manage system to track and report on visitor follow up
God is bringing people to your church. It’s your job to make sure they stick around. But, it doesn’t happen by accident. Get your church a pathway for new visitors and setup a system that creates connection.
Download our free guide to learn how.
Pick the FREE guide you want.
Ministry Guide + Solution Guide
Powered by the people of
for 40 years
Over 400 staff
ready to serve