Ministry Action Plan
The Ministry Action Plan is a focused review of your current and future data administration processes that identifies improvements to align your operations with your strategic goals. With over three decades of experience, ACS Technologies has helped thousands of congregations identify process improvements and technology to streamline the way they serve their congregation and community.
Inside the Guide:
This Ministry Action Plan Assessment™ can show you how to:
- Improve data administration processes within the church staff, key leaders, and congregation
- Cut administration and operations costs
- Maximize current technology investments
- Increase giving
- Build solid guest follow-up initiatives
- Improve congregational satisfaction
- Increase member retention and loyalty
Read an Excerpt
"To start the process, the ACS Implementation Specialist hosts a kickoff meeting (typically one hour in length) with the key project leader to ensure that our team has access to all levels of your organization. During the actual assessment, staff and leaders from various ministries of your organization contribute the information that makes the assessment successful.
After the assessment is complete, the key project leader steps back in to conduct the review of the final report. To align your ministry goals and your church operations with your vision, the ACS Implementation Team follows a four-step process."