PDS CASS It!
PDS CASS It!
Save money with discounted bulk mailing procedures.
PDS CASS It!™ provides your office with the tools to CASS certify mailing addresses to meet US Postal Service (USPS) requirements for address verification. This helps you qualify for a ZIP+4 code, 5-digit ZIP Code, Delivery Point, or Carrier Route discount. Now you can CASS certify your data on your own schedule, within minutes. CASS certify as often as you like to maximize postal savings and take advantage of the National Change of Address Linkage System (NCOALink) and Geocoding services. PDS CASS It! saves you money and helps take the confusion out of ever-changing requirements for postal rate discounts.
- Bulk Mailing & Discounts
- CASS Certify Online
- NCOA Processing
Qualify for Postal Discounts
PDS CASS It! is an online service that provides the tools to CASS certify mailing addresses to meet US Postal requirements for address verification. This helps you qualify for postal discounts and helps reduce the return of costly non-deliverable mail. With PDS CASS It!, you can update your CASS certification with each mailing. This is very helpful and important as you add new names.
Comply with USPS Regulations
The USPS, in cooperation with the mailing industry, has developed a process of evaluating address-matching software known as CASS (Coding Accuracy Support System) certification. The purpose of CASS certification is to continually improve the accuracy of 5-digit ZIP Codes, ZIP+4 Codes, delivery point codes, and carrier route codes including the new Enhanced Line of Travel (eLOT) applied to mail.
Using PDS CASS It! ensures the accuracy of all ZIP Codes and enables you to qualify for these postal discounts:
- Carrier Route Rates – Addresses must be matched with CASS–certified software that supplies eLOT at least 90 days in advance.
- Bulk Mail – Carrier route sorting must meet the reformed postal sorting requirements for eLOT. eLOT identifies the order in which a postal carrier can deliver the mail. The data required for eLOT is included in PDS CASS It!.
- Automation Rate Mailings – Addresses must be matched using CASS certified software at least six months before mailing.
Integrate with Other PDS Modules
Each time you run PDS CASS It!, you select the addresses you want to certify based on record types or search results in your PDS Church Office™, PDS Formation Office™ or PDS DioOffice™ program. You may also certify addresses for records deactivated.
Helpful Forms, Reports, and Procedures
PDS CASS It! works in conjunction with the PDS Office suite to increase savings on your bulk mailings. It saves you time and money by presorting mailing addresses to meet USPS discount requirements, and then it calculates, completes, and prints all required postal documentation. PDS CASS It! includes multiple forms and reports to help you identify and correct invalid or inaccurate addresses. For example:
- Form 3553 – Prints all required information for the bulk mailing form.
- Invalid Address List – Lists name, address type, address, error code, and error description.
Geocoding and NCOA processing are optional services for PDS CASS It! and require additional fees to your monthly subscription. Rates are tiered by the number of addresses processed each month.
- Geocoding — get the latitude and longitude values as part of the address record while you are CASS certifying addresses. Use this data with your choice of third-party mapping software.
- NCOA Processing — Ensure you are compliant with the USPS Move Update requirement with our National Change of Address (NCOA)* processing upgrade. This optional service updates your database with any address changes.
Attention current PDS CASS It! Clients
Add Geocoding to PDS CASS IT! for only $15/month
Clients who already have PDS CASS It! may turn on the geocoding service for an additional $15/month. To turn this on, fill out the form below. When this form is processed, the feature will automatically be turned on in the product.
By filling out this form, you are agreeing to the additional $15 a month fee to add Geocoding to the service.