There's so much more you can accomplish when you connect ACS to the cloud.
Access ACS is a Web-based companion to ACS's church management software. It enables your staff to publish key information online so people can visit your church's website and sign up for events online, give donations, find volunteer opportunities, join groups, and more.
Access ACS is a useful tool for everyone involved in your church: staff, leader, member, or visitor.
- Allow anyone to register for events and pay for them online.
- Look up or update scheduled visitation while outside the office.
- Screen and schedule volunteers for church events.
- Connect people with your various ministry opportunities.
- View specific church calendars and submit requests for rooms and equipment.
- Review all data changes and calendar requests before approving and synching with ACS People.
"The information that we need to get out there is literally at our fingertips. People want to communicate via this media, and if we aren’t ready, we can’t meet their needs.”
V. K. – CFO, New Life Christian Fellowship
Access ACS tracks and interacts with key ACS information online.
Access ACS has been designed to integrate with other ACS modules: ACS People, ACS Contributions, ACS Facility Scheduler, and ACS Attendance. It also can be incorporated into your website or our Extend Platform.
Access ACS opens the door for anyone in your organization with assigned permissions and security to access personalized lists of activities, small group members, online maps, e-mails, birthdays, anniversary dates, and much more.
- Set up an unlimited number of user profiles to be used as permissions for various types of users (such as Elders, Finance Committee, Ministry Leaders, and Members)
- Update personal records and photos, view group and church directories, and share with others
- View each person's visitation history and responses (requires ACS Connections)
- Integrate data with ACS People to create a complete information file on each prospect, including when the record was created (requires ACS Connections)
Online giving within Access ACS is a tool that allows members to manage and track their contributions. This tool can help increase giving levels in the church and encourages members to grow and mature in their spiritual stewardship.
- Accept online contributions and view the details of their prior contributions
- Contributors can give one time or recurring gifts and see gift history and giving schedules
- Allows gifts by members and non-members
- View contribution statements and multi-year giving history online
- Easily give gifts to multiple funds
- Both ACH and credit card gifts accepted
- Print plain paper contribution statement directly from Access ACS
- Integrates with ACS Contributions for easy reconciliation of gifts
Give your leaders and members the dynamic communication tools they need. Access ACS gives you the ability to connect members, attendees, and seekers to the group events that interest them.
- Members and prospects can go online and search for the groups that interest them, find out more about them, and even request to join
- View rosters of people in groups, send out group communications, and quickly update member records
- Track members from point of interest through connection with small groups
- Mark group attendance online
- Register and pay for group events online
- Group members can access contact information, communicate with each other, and view group calendars
- Leaders can update personal records and photos, view group and church directories
- Follow members who are interested in activities with your ministry
- Pull list for prayer chains or emergency contact
Online event registration within Access ACS simplifies the entire registration process by allowing members, prospective members, and even guests to discover, register, and pay for events online.
- Register family members, friends, or groups of individuals for an event in one registration process
- Promote an event and link individuals directly to the event registration process
- Edit church and personal event calendars online
- Accept full and partial event payments online
- Print receipts directly from the event status page
Coordinating your volunteers with the positions that match their skill set and speak to their passions is crucial to building a thriving volunteer ministry in your church. Online volunteer coordinating within Access ACS allows staff and volunteers to manage the entire volunteering process in a Web-based format.
- Leaders and staff can post and manage volunteer positions online
- Members can find suitable opportunities by searching for available positions based on skills, passion, experience, qualifications, or other attributes
- Allow users to sign up for volunteer positions online
Access ACS is an additional service for clients who are enrolled in the Preferred Client Program, but it is automatically included with all ACS OnDemand subscriptions at no additional monthly cost.
The monthly subscription price is determined by the number of records uploaded from ACS People to the Access ACS database. Billing for Access ACS appears on your monthly support invoice and begins after you have uploaded records. There's a one-time $300 setup fee for new subscriptions to Access ACS. Support is included with your subscription.
|Number of Records*||Monthly Subscription Price||Bundled with OnDemand|
|30000+||Call for pricing|
* One record in Access ACS is the equivalent to one individual in your ACS People database.
For example . . .
A 20,000 member church could export 100% of their member records and give online access to all its staff, lay leaders, and members for only $148.00/month. This would include online communications and management of Small Groups, Volunteer Ministries, Directories, Classes and Activities, Connections and Assignments, Group Emails, Attendance, Statistics and Metrics, Reports, Calendars, Event Registration, and Contributions.
Online Payments/Online Giving Processing Fees
After you have signed up for Access ACS, you have the option for adding these online transaction services. You can choose to accept online payments for events and/or for donations. However, a merchant account* is required to receive payments.
*For additional details about merchant accounts and how this works plus additional fees from ACS Technologies, please contact a Sales Consultant.
Privacy and Security are #1
Your information is kept secure with private, password-protected online access.
- All users must sign in with a user name and password before they can view any data.
- The administrator creates the staff user accounts and sets up their passwords. (Staff can then change their own passwords.)
- When member users first register for Access ACS, they must enter their first name, last name, suffix (if they have one) and email address as entered in ACS People. The person is then sent an email with the user name and temporary password.
- You may set up an unlimited number of user profiles to be used as permissions for various types of users (such as Elders, Finance Committee, Ministry Leaders, and Members).