Online Event Management
Manage all your events online with The City
Simplify the entire registration process by allowing members, prospective members, and even guests to register and pay for events online.
- Add events to church-wide calendar for people to see online
- Invite people or groups inside church or make events open to the public
- Schedule recurring events
- Collect RSVPs for paid and non-paid events
- List items for people to bring
- Create roles for an event and invite or assign people to fill them
- Attach files to events (e.g. permission slips)
- Assign events to locations your church already manages or custom addresses
- Send follow up messages to invitees or attendees
- Create event buzz with comments
- Allow guests to register using Facebook credentials
- Sync your calendar with church calendars by subscribing to iCal feeds
- Feature key events in the church Calendar to draw more attention to them
About The City
The City gives churches a modern way to keep their congregation more involved in what they're doing. It's a church-only online community that offers everything from small group management to sharing prayer requests with people you know. Members can instantly log in from their browser or mobile app to communicate with each other, find opportunities to serve, and discover new ways to be a blessing to each other. The City is built upon your data in ACS and keeps everything in sync.
Save 25% on ACS and The City
Add The City to your ACS subscription service, and you'll get 25% off both monthly fees (includes The City's Online Giving and Children's Ministry modules). Contact us to learn more. No obligation.