Accept financial contributions online with Access ACS.
Online giving within Access ACS is a tool that allows members to manage and track their contributions. This tool can help increase giving levels in the church and encourages members to grow and mature in their spiritual stewardship.
- Accept online contributions and view the details of their prior contributions
- Contributors can give one time or recurring gifts and see gift history and giving schedules
- Allows gifts by members and non-members
- View contribution statements and multi-year giving history online
- Easily give gifts to multiple funds
- Both ACH and credit card gifts accepted
- Print plain paper contribution statement directly from Access ACS
- Integrates with ACS Contributions for easy reconciliation of gifts
"The information that we need to get out there is literally at our fingertips. People want to communicate via this media, and if we aren’t ready, we can’t meet their needs.”
V. K. – CFO, New Life Christian Fellowship
Privacy and Security are #1!
Donor information is kept secure and private with password-protected online access.
- Staff members must sign in with a username and password before they can view any data.
- A staff administrator creates the staff member accounts and sets up their passwords. (Staff can then change their own passwords.)
- You may set up an unlimited number of staff user profiles to be used as permissions for various types of users (such as Elders, Finance Committee, Ministry Leaders, and Members).
- When a church member first registers for Access ACS, they must enter their first name, last name, suffix (if they have one), and email address, which is matched to their record in ACS People. Then, the person is sent an email with their login information and a temporary password.
About Access ACS
Access ACS tracks and interacts with key ACS information online. It is a dynamic mashup of several ACS modules (e.g. ACS People, ACS Contributions, ACS Facility Scheduler, and ACS Attendance) that provide two-way interaction with people involved in your church. People can sign up for events online, give donations, find volunteer opportunities, join groups, and more. Access ACS integrates with your church website and provides the means to attract members and connect people with your various ministry opportunities.