Streamline financial reporting between parishes and dioceses.
Identifying and promptly addressing financial issues across your diocese hinges on your ability to receive timely and accurate financial data from your parishes and other institutions. PDS DioView™, coupled with PDS DioView Server™, helps your diocese streamline the process of financial reporting by enabling your parishes to submit their financial data over the Internet and equipping your diocese with the ability to consolidate parish reports. As a result, your diocese spends less time gathering information and more time analyzing it.
- Consolidated Financial Reports
- Chart of Account Mapping
- Easy Data Analysis
- QuickBooks Interface
Integrate with Other PDS Products
Integrate seamlessly with PDS Ledger™ and PDS Ledger/Payroll™. Institutions can add account information to their database and then upload it to your PDS DioView™ database via the PDS DioView Server™ over the Internet.
The QuickBooks Interface enables institutions using QuickBooks as their financial database to upload their financial reports to the diocese.
The most important quality of a database is the security of the information entrusted to you. With PDS DioView, you have the peace of mind in choosing who has access to each specific part of your data.
Chart of Account Mapping
Churches may have accounts outside of the standard diocesan master PDS Chart of Accounts (COA). These accounts are mapped to accounts in the master COA within PDS DioView. The diocese can map these accounts or let individual churches map them.
Easy Data Analysis
- Use the Quick Lookup feature to search for an institution's account information and view it instantly.
- Maintain up to eight years of budget information from parishes that use PDS Ledger or PDS Ledger/Payroll.
- Keep an unlimited amount of income and expense account records.
- Customize the way you view lists of accounts.
- Search by account or institution.
- Keep up-to-date contact information for churches and institutions.
- Export information to Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets or Open Office Calc for more in-depth analysis.
- Launch PDS Ledger to see transaction level detail.
- Choose from dozens of pre-defined reports to generate lists and comparisons for analysis.
- Design your own reports with content you define to meet immediate needs.
- Group the COA for specialized reports.
- Use Easy Reports and simply select the fields you want to print.
Part of PDS Financial Solution
- PDS DioView and PDS DioView Server, along with the QuickBooks Interface, are part of the PDS Financial Solution™. This solution includes a combination of products and services that empower dioceses to receive accurate financial data faster and focus efforts on analysis instead of data gathering.
- PDS Diocesan Services help you to get your diocesan staff and parish staffs trained and ready to use the applications. Service consultants can help you implement the solution across the diocese and associated parishes.