Services for every step along the way.
We're passionate about supporting your ministry with service levels that consistently rank above our competitors. We offer several training and consultation options and have the team to help your ministry reach its full potential.
Online Help Center
Fanatical Service Commitment
Even though we provide software products to tens of thousands of churches, we consider ourselves a service company. Not just service of our products, but service to people in churches who need our help to accomplish their ministry goals.
Annual Client Conference
Join over 1,000 church staff in Orlando, FL for the 2018 Conference and learn how to do ministry better.Register Today
Our 3-step approach for real ministry impact.
Pre-assessment conference call to clearly identify the goals and deliverables for the assessment process and set the agenda for the onsite work.
Onsite visit to assess your church’s objectives, existing technologies, congregational engagement points, end-user needs, and key ministry processes.
Based on a mutual assessment, we will help you formulate key plans to ensure success in executing your ministry objectives throughout your Realm launch.
What you get…
- Ministry Action Plan
- Communication & Engagement
- Child Check-in & Security
- Assimilation/Outreach Strategies
- Online Giving Implementation
- Facility Management — Events
- Mobile-first Strategies
- Custom Software & Equipment Mix
- Professionally Assisted Setup
- Custom Training Plan
- Hands-on Integration Assistance
- Personalized Staff Training
- Product Demonstrations
- Custom Launch Plan
- Hands-on Launch Assistance
- Mobilize Your People & Information
- Increase Staff Confidence
- Build Deeper Church Community
- Reduce Time and Effort
- Inspire Broader Church Involvement
- Equip Staff for Greater Efficiency
- Support All Areas of Ministry
- Position Yourself for Success
Expertise from a Trusted Ministry Partner
When you choose a software product to manage the operations of your church, you're not just choosing software. You're choosing a ministry partner.
There's always a learning curve to anything new, so we try to make it as simple as possible. We've designed a site to walk you through each step on the set up process.
Online Help Center
Get tips and find answer anytime in our online help center. You can link to it directly from inside Realm, and we'll even direct you to what we think might help.
Our staff is never more than a click or call away. If you need advice with any part of your ministry or with using Realm, simply send us an email or give us a call.