You don't need to be big to make a big impact.
Just because you're small, doesn't mean you can't use the same innovative technology larger churches use.
Track Individuals & Families
Your church staff can manage all of the profile information and define custom fields, review member updates, and associate family members.
Handle Contributions with Ease
Assigned church staff can set up funds, enter batch contributions, view reports, and send out statements via email or mail.
Nurture Groups of People
Your staff can define your ministry areas and then create small groups, build teams, and assign leaders that fit under the oversight of specific ministries.
Know Who's Coming and Going
Your staff can centrally manage individual check-in kiosks, assist with checking people in, run attendance reports, and view attendance activity in real-time.
Help People Become Involved
Realm provides Pathways to help staff guide people through any process your church has, like welcome ministries, membership, youth protection, and more.
Spread the Word
Realm is committed to giving your staff the tools they need to communicate more efficiently, from posting announcements to leaving messages on group walls.
Church administration, accounting, and community in one online solution.
Realm is an exciting next generation church ministry solution. It's easy-to-learn and available wherever and whenever you are. Realm intelligently integrates record keeping into the daily motion of church life to keep your staff informed and your church body connected. It's similar to a ChMS but with more emphasis on online community.
- Leverage the latest church technology for your staff
- Track the same level of information large churches track but at small church prices
- Intuitive interface and very easy for your staff to learn
- 100% online and accessible through a browser or mobile smartphone
- Lookup information or do your work from anywhere
- Automatically updated about every three weeks and always kept current
- No software of servers to maintain
- Enables congregants to take ownership of some of their information