Turn Attendees into Disciples
Does your church have a defined path for discipleship?
Casting vision and setting goals are important. But, mobilizing people with tangible next steps so they are prepared to head - and keep going - in the right direction is where the rubber meets the road. Making disciples and developing leaders without a system in place is like taking a trip without a roadmap. Churches need step-by-step processes to keep people moving.
This free guide will show your church and its leaders how to:
- Create discipleship pathways with custom next-steps for people to take
- Develop the four essential “C’s” of discipleship that every plan needs
- Set up a software support system to ensure success
- Establish a personalized plan that shows people where they are in the process
- Make disciples by tracking their progress as they learn to follow Christ!
Your disciples will be developed, your ministries will thrive, and your church will have direction.
Every church needs a plan for discipleship. Let’s develop yours together. Get your people going and growing with our free ministry guide.
Download this free resource to discover how you can move discipleship forward.
Pick the FREE guide you want.
Ministry Guide + Solution Guide
Powered by the people of
for 40 years
Over 400 staff
ready to serve