Every church now has best of breed solutions with one ministry partner. April 19, 2021, Florence, S.C. – ACS Technologies®, the world’s leading provider of… Read More »Think Ministry and Higher Ground Merge with ACS Technologies
Church Management Software
Koehling to lead company into new vision of growth for every church. June 18, 2020, Florence, S.C. – ACS Technologies, the world’s leading provider of… Read More »ACS Technologies® Names Joe Koehling President and CEO
Send email newsletters to everyone on your contact list and see who is opening them and what's catching their interest.
ACS Technologies is pleased to partner with Constant Contact. Constant Contact is helping ministries everywhere bring style and sophistication to their email campaigns and communications. With easily customized design templates, real-time response tracking, and features designed to help you grow your audience the right way, Constant Contact will change the way you interact with your visitors, members and fans.
- Available to all ACS clients on ACS version 10.0 and higher
- Send data from your database automatically into your choice of mailing lists
- Get started fast with customizable HTML email templates
- Create email campaigns in a snap with Constant Contact’s easy-to-use Email Wizard
- Build, manage, and secure your email marketing contacts
- Send email marketing communications and be confident they’ll get delivered
- Get results fast with instant tracking and reporting
- Extend the life of your email marketing when you add Email Archive
- Access a stock image gallery of 3400 pictures when you add Premium Image Hosting
- Get help every step of the way with FREE coaching & support
Billing is based on the number of email addresses in your account, not on the number of emails that are sent. Terms and pricing tiers are listed on the Constant Contact Web Site. Prepaid Nonprofit and Education discounts are also available and listed.
An ACS™ integration with HeadMaster™ Software
Childcare for the next generation.
ACS™ with HeadMaster™ helps churches provide quality, individualized care to children, communicate with parents, handle billing, and equip your staff to run a professional childcare service.
Provide Quality Care to Children
Access important information any time.
HeadMaster stores all of your information safely in the cloud behind a private, staff-only login so you can conveniently perform your administrative tasks anywhere.
Store all kinds of family contact information.
HeadMaster gives you the flexibility to add any number of addresses, contact numbers, and family member details if children split time between multiple households.
Keep immunization and health records handy.
Lookup a child’s immunization records, allergies, emergency contacts, or any other meaningful health information from the convenience of your connected device.
Monitor child to teacher ratios in real-time.
Maintain mandated staffing levels through out the day by using HeadMaster’s check-in system to see exactly how long a child attended the program and who picked them up.
Track details for field trips and other activities.
Use an unlimited number of custom fields to track important event dates, permission forms and releases, and event-specific rosters for those signed up to attend.
Add Value to Parents
Provide extra value back to families.
Connect with parents and students outside of the classroom by enabling them to go online and view School and Class announcements, homework, assignments, grades, progress, and communicate with teachers.
Communicate important details more often.
Your staff can quickly create personalized messages to your parents by inserting custom fields into your correspondence. Messages can be sent via email or printed for mail, and HeadMaster tracks and records all instances of communication.
Post events and reminders to a shared calendar.
Maintain a master calendar for your staff and families in HeadMaster, and publish the information online so parents can see what’s upcoming whenever they sign in. You can even include detailed notes for each calendar item.
Accept online and mobile payments.
Parents can sign in to see their outstanding tuition and lunch balances and make secure payments while online or from the mobile app.
Include the mobile app at no additional cost.
Parents can connect from anywhere with the free HeadMaster iPhone and Android mobile app. It gives families instant access to important information on their mobile device or tablet at no additional charge.
Track various tuition rates, fees, and discounts according to different frequencies. Generate invoices, post payments, and give parents the ability to see consolidated family balances and make payments online.
Turbo-charge your lunch program by enabling teachers to enter orders from the classroom, providing summary reports to cafeteria staff, and giving parents the ability to order and pay online.
In addition to billing, we provide a full fund accounting system that integrates with HeadMaster. By connecting accounting with student information, you can link tuition payments directly to General Ledger and calculate payroll based on time logs.
SMS Text Messaging
Modernize the way you communicate by using SchoolCast. Easily send important voice, email, or text messages to parents, faculty, and specific groups like sports teams and clubs.
Keep your donation information in sync with your family contact information and record contributions directly into your accounting system when bundled with ACS Financials.
Staff Background Checks
Run prospective staff or volunteer background checks directly from HeadMaster. This is an additional service offered by Verified First, one of our partners.
Send direct mail more efficiently to people outside your church.
Track key contact information for anyone who isn’t a member or prospective member, but with whom you stay in touch. Use Special Mailings to communicate with area pastors, other churches and nonprofits, and media contacts. When you want to invite community members to special musical or outreach events, Special Mailings can help.
- Create, organize and manage unlimited group lists
- Save and reuse lists for future mailings and save time
- Add, delete, move, or copy names to multiple lists, making the management of lists flexible for the future
- Select whole lists, partial lists, or individuals with mail distribution
- Maintain any number of mailing lists on the system with an unlimited number of persons or groups on each list
- Add or delete records at any time
- Print lists for all groups, select groups, or individual groups
- Enter either a person’s name or organization’s name (A name or organization may be included in as many groups as needed but only has to be entered one time)
- Support delivery point bar coding, ZIP + 4, line of travel and carrier route coding
Close the back door. Pinpoint participation levels so you can maximize your ministry outreach opportunities and growth potential.
ACS Church Growth Tools is a set of analytical tools designed to help you track attendance trends and implement appropriate visitation and recognition programs. These tools are based on information already entered through the People, Connections, and Attendance modules. Church Growth Tools makes it easy to assess your people’s participation so that you can identify those who may need a little extra attention. Its built-in tools make it easy to put follow-up action plans in place immediately.
- Create reports with personal and connection information to inform connection and outreach teams
- Pull lists of members with diminishing, consistent, or increasing attendance
- Display entered contacts through the ACS Connections module
Integration of Existing People, Visitation, and Attendance Data
Customized Analysis and Reporting Tools
One of the most effective ways to grow the church is to minister more effectively to existing church members, but churches often have difficulty effectively recognizing and reaching out to their members and new attendees. ACS Church Growth Tools addresses these challenges and provides insightful tools to work with your evangelism and visitation programs.
- RISK/SOS Report is an analysis tool that tracks two consecutive time periods and identifies if members are Regular, Irregular, Sporadic, or Non-Attendee. It also determines if their attendance is better than (Soaring), the same as (Ongoing), or worse than (Sliding) the previous period. With this information, you can set up a program to minister to each group of people.
- Graphs are available based on your RISK/SOS analysis. There are several graphs to choose from and formats include pie charts, line graphs, or bar graphs.
- Use Assignment Form to create a full-page listing of family information, individual or family pictures, details of connections, and response section for feedback. You can use this form to develop your ministry and schedule your visitation teams.
- Note Writer is a simple mail merge program you can use to send letters to your members. These can be congratulatory or “We missed you” letters to be sent to various members of your church based on RISK/SOS results.
You can set up letters in Note Writer and Assignment Forms to be used based on the results found when you run the RISK/SOS report. You can then enter parameters in RISK/SOS Automation and automatically perform certain tasks. For example, you can print a Letter of Recognition to those with Soaring attendance or set up a visit for those with Sliding attendance.
A customized version of ACS specifically designed for Episcopal congregations.
With input from parish administrators, treasurers, diocesan staff, and others, ACS has been customized for Episcopal churches. Episcopal ACS can help you automatically generate your annual report and streamline other reporting requirements throughout the year.
- Automatically calculates all information needed for the parochial report
- Annual report saved for future reference
- Creates audit reports to highlight data issues throughout the year
What You Get
Vestry Reporting Made Easier
From financial reports to recaps of new and transferred members, Episcopal
ACS provides useful, easy to understand information about your congregation.
Ongoing Trend Analysis
Use data from Episcopal ACS, including the register of church services, to create
powerful visual graphs of trends and patterns.
Databases and reporting systems are integrated so that changes made by one
person seamlessly flow throughout the system.
Continuity in Management
As staff changes and new treasurers come on board, you have one system you can count on.
Room to Grow
Episcopal ACS solutions grow as your needs grow. As church needs emerge, from a new ministry to a new school to a new website, there’s a partner you can count on to provide total integrated solutions to fit your unique needs.
Automated Register of Church Services
- Complements written service register book
- Provides data you can analyze for trends
- Pre-populated with descriptions unique to Episcopalians, such as date baptized and date confirmed
- Suggested chart of accounts for Episcopal churches
- Membership statuses appropriate for Episcopal churches
Save time and grow your ministries.
ACS Technologies is pleased to partner with Ministry Scheduler Pro, a church volunteer scheduling software that integrates with Access ACS. Using MSP, you can keep your ministries coordinated and make participating easier. Reduce no shows with automatic reminders and online subs. And then keep volunteers engaged with a mobile app, text messaging, and online worship planning.
- Eliminate tedious hand-scheduling and refocus energy in more important areas.
- Grow participation and open up ministry to new people by honoring volunteer availability.
- Prevent double booking and easily schedule families together.
- Easily manage team scheduling, repeating assignments, and rotations.
- Increase volunteer satisfaction with consistently fair, personalized schedules.
- Eliminate no-shows with weekly email and text message reminders.
- Save on postage and printing by sending schedules via email.
- Increase attendance by tracking and alerting volunteers when they don’t show up.
- Collaborate with other ministries, even if they are in different locations.
- Stay safe by tracking custom info, like trainings, background checks, certifications, and more.
- Provide volunteers instant online access to their schedules from anywhere.
- Engage volunteers with a mobile app that lets them view and manage their schedule on the go.
- Build a team mentality by enabling volunteers to find subs online.
- Prepare volunteers for service with online worship planning.
- Share important resources online like songs, readings, guidelines, and ministry manuals.
Nation’s leading user-driven software review site announces top honors for ACS Technologies April 15, 2020, Florence, S.C. – ACS Technologies®, the world’s leading provider of… Read More »Realm® Ranked #1 Most Popular Church Management Software by Capterra
Bringing important data together to support churches better.
ACS Organizations is an application for multi-tiered organizations like denominations to store data about individual churches in one place. ACS Organizations will help track information about these entities, their staff, and their place in your overall structure.
- Multi-tiered information management
- Aggregate church statistical reports
- Contribution tracking
- 200 customizable fields
Customizable to Fit Your Exact Needs
Each denomination is unique in terms of the data it records and tracks, as well as its overall structure. ACS Organizations is completely customizable, accommodating any hierarchy or information requirements. You set up the unlimited levels, relationships between individual organizations, staff positions, church characteristics, and statistics as needed. You can then search and report on any segment of your organization.
ACS Organizations makes it easy to enter information for all levels of your organization.
- Basic data: Church and staff names, addresses, phones, email and more.
- Statistical data: Members, baptisms, confirmations, enrollments, and limitless others.
- Contribution information: Detailed church giving by year.
- Personal information: Churches or office lookup by name, PIN, or city.
- Electronic communication: Email correspondence between organization and church from
one easy location.
Monitor Trends, Meet Needs
Effective ministry goes far beyond mere data gathering. It’s about the practical use of data to identify needs and solve problems. ACS Organizations helps institutions like yours identify and track trends and changes among member churches. By analyzing these trends, denominational offices can develop services and materials to meet the needs of these churches.
There are 7 types of Organizations reports that will turn your data into actionable information. In addition to comprehensive reports, graphs are easy to produce on any statistical information.
- Contributions: Choose from a variety of custom reports and statements.
- Directories: Create directories of church ￼￼￼document libraries, organization hierarchy, profiles, organizations, staff, and mailings.
- Extracts: Extract organizational, staff, and statistical information.
- Lists: Create lists of organization sponsors, primary contacts, and newsletter recipients by church, organization, or staff with related special fields and staff mailing records.
- Statistics: Create statistical layouts and customizable statistics reports.
- Connections: Track contacts both to and from churches and individuals.
- Labels: Customize correspondence by printing cards and labels in a variety of styles.
Facilitate Effective Communication
Whether you are talking by phone, mailing a newsletter, or emailing a report, ACS Organizations makes it easy to communicate with your member churches and their staff. With all the key data in one accessible, secure system, your staff can quickly access information during a phone conversation, create labels, or send group emails.
Integration with ACS
By integrating Organizations with other ACS Technologies products and services, you will receive the broadest, most comprehensive information management package available to denominational offices today.
ACS Organizations integrates with ACS to cover a broad scope of business needs.
- Accounting: Daily transactions, bill paying, payroll, receivables, and asset management with ACS General Ledger and ACS Accounts Payable.
- Contributions: Church and individual giving records, and pledge assessment or fulfillment with ACS Contributions.
- Web site: Custom setup and management of one site or a community of integrated member church sites with ACS Extend Platform.
- Connections: Manage your contacts and communication with member churches with ACS Connections.
- Mailings: Sort mailings to all of your member churches and ensure that their addresses comply with postal regulations with ACS Max It! and ACS CASS It!.
- Reports: Create and maintain custom reports and directories with ACS Report Designer. Mobility: Allow field staff to view information about organizations, primary contacts, and staff members anywhere by uploading Organizations data to Access ACS.
- Online Event Registration: Allow individuals to register and pay in advance for conferences, conventions, and training events.
- DataShare: Receive selected ACS People data from your churches on a regular basis.
- Link to ACS People to track details on individual staff members, including family information.
- Create committees and important mailing groups by individual name, by church name, or by staff position using the ACS People Module.
- Link to ACS Contributions Module for recording donations made by churches or organizations.
- Link to Mail Modules as well.
- Full integration with standard ACS People modules ensure up-to-date programs for Regional Offices.
More Things You Can Do With ACS Organizations
- Record organizational basics such as church names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, date of incorporation, and staff records.
- Customize over 200 statistical entry fields to store the data you want to track.
- Record information for each organization for as many years as desired.
- Illustrate membership trends over multiple years graphically.
- Customize reports with statistical data by organization or by year – makes Annual Reports quick and easy!
- Record staff associated with the organization for each year and keep staff history for reference.
- Define unlimited staff positions.