Many people may not put these two terms together – outreach and church growth. The reality is this; outreach should lead to church growth.
In Acts 1:8, Jesus tells his disciples to begin spreading Christianity in Jerusalem, then go to Judea and Samaria and then to the ends of the earth. The early church knew experienced rapid growth. Thousands were added to the church very quickly, and it was all through word of mouth. The early church didn’t have what we have right now from a technology perspective. They didn’t have access to demographic data or mass mailings or social
ACST PROVIDES A BLUEPRINT
FOR RAPID CHURCH GROWTH!
There are three very important realities of church growth we cover in “Know and Grow.”
1) Healthy churches grow, but how and why?
2) Outreach leads to church growth. Unlock outreach strategies to position your church for rapid growth.
3) As disciples of Christ, we are commanded to go and make more disciples!
Download our guide, Know and Grow, to learn...
- How to leverage technology, data and insights for church growth.
- How to properly communicate and nurture your community and why
that is vitally important for church growth.
- How to properly disciple your church to see monumental is church
- Why Biblical stewardship is imperative to church growth.