service for churches.
Optimize all your IT functionality to meet your team’s specific needs.
IT consulting, security, management, and
support for every part of your ministry.
Elevate your IT to higher ground.
What is a Managed Service Provider?
A managed service provider (MSP) delivers Information Technology (IT) related services to organizations, usually involving remotely handling their entire IT infrastructure. The subscription based pricing model is great for organizations that want expert services and the latest tools while reducing or eliminating the need for expensive IT staff. Services such as 24/7 monitoring, issue resolution, network security, and IT asset management all come under the scope of MSPs. An MSP also acts as an IT consultant and provides expert advice when their clients need to make strategic IT decisions. More and more organizations are opting for MSPs to reduce their IT risks and be ready for any future technological disruptions.
Why use a Managed Service Provider?
Partnering with an MSP gives peace of mind knowing that your IT devices, users, and data are secure and operating efficiently.
A few key benefits of partnering with an MSP are:
• Improve security
• Gain access to expertise and experience
• Scale without expanding Human Resources
• Provide a proactive approach to IT problems
• Save time, money, and resources vs. in-house IT
• Improve dependability and uptime
Higher Ground provides a comprehensive catalog
of IT services, including:
• Network Server Hardware and Server Virtualization
• Network Infrastructure – Switches, Firewalls and Routers
• Security Evaluations and Risk Mitigation
• Computer Workstations, Laptops, Check-in Systems
• Enterprise Wireless Systems
• VoIP Phone Systems – Cloud or Premise
• Email Spam Filtering
• Backup Solutions
• Software Licensing
• Check-in Kiosks
If you have IT resources… We are here to offload the mundane to save you time and headaches. We’ve got your needs covered!
If you don’t have IT resources… We’ll assess, design, and implement
it all for you. Removing all your worries in total security and reliability.
Call us for a free quick consultation. Let’s talk.
Email or call Steece Hayes. He’s standing by to help you.