Complete management solutions for schools and childcare facilities.
HeadMaster is an easy-to-use hosted solution for childcare facilities and private schools seeking to streamline administration and improve communications. Its powerful administrative software solution empowers your staff and teachers with anytime, anywhere access and eases IT maintenance with automated data backups, updates and security patches.
- Track all kinds of details about the students in your school.
- Provide secure logins to an interactive parent portal.
- Manage class schedules, grading periods, skill tracking, and behavior notes.
- Simplify the tasks your teachers face every day.
- Process tuition payments, lunch program deposits, and contributions online.
- Customize your solution with additional services.
Build deeper community and empower ministry with congregation engagement tools.
Imagine the possibilities when your entire congregation has the ability to make ministry happen on their own. Using innovative communication, individuals in your church can share life together and respond to needs within your local community.
- Build deeper personal relationships through a private online community
- Connect newcomers and disconnected members into the life of your church
- Empower grassroots ministry through responsible delegation of responsibilities
- Target communication to just the right people, every time
- Find and recruit the right people to meet specific volunteering needs
Keep your ministry safe with state-of-the-art background check technology.
Submit background check requests directly from your ACS software to SecureSearch without having to re-enter information. SecureSearch is a premier online pre-employment, volunteer, and tenant screening service used by Human Resource professionals, hiring managers, and volunteer recruiters.
- Quickly search the most comprehensive national search in the industry
- Count on dedicated experts in pre-employment, post-hire and volunteer background checks
- Save precious research hours and reduce your overall costs
- Gain extra peace of mind and lessen the potential of hiring habitual offenders
- Feel confident in who you hire
Data Security and Backups with LiveStor
Protect your information by keeping it safe and away from disaster.
Your data is precious. Your administration records, addresses, phone numbers, giving, and financial records are all critical to the running of your church. A data security plan will not only bring you peace of mind, but it could keep your church going during a disaster. From a small virus to a natural disaster, you need to know that nothing will affect your files because they are backed-up, stored remotely, and safely secured.
- Automatically backups your ACS data
- Instant recovery and data restoration
- Trusted data security 24/7/365
- Account monitoring for your protection
Featured Ministry Guide
ACS OnDemand combines desktop power with cloud convenience. With ACS OnDemand, you can do your work or access your information from virtually anywhere. All you need to do is sign in. Plus, no more worrying about upgrades or how to protect your data from disasters. We'll make sure you have the latest updates and that your data is backed up regularly.
Multi-Site Church Administration
Coordinate church information across every location.
Churches with additional campuses can track information in one centralized system. ACS stores data about multiple ministry locations and tracks donations given at each location. Advanced controls enable administrators to create specific security rights to define the information available to authorized staff members.
- Manage information about multiple campuses
- Track giving by campus
- Print reports by campus
- Set security preferences by campus
Denominational Office Software
Bringing together vital information about the churches in your denomination.
Not only does ACS support the needs of the local church, denominations can take advantage of our connective structure to aggregate information from all of its participating churches. Dioceses, associations, districts, presbyteries, synods, conferences, and conventions use ACS to provide higher quality leadership and services to their member churches and organizations.
Denominational headquarters can track personnel and membership data from individual churches and roll up the data into comprehensive directories, accurate statistical reports, and comparative reports and graphs—all while communicating the right information to the right people.
- Produce membership graphs to review patterns in statistical data and share them with your churches.
- Manage contact information for your member churches and track your staff's communication history with them.
- Search staff employment history by start or end date and easily find open staff positions.
- Identify churches with a specific job opening and forward qualified candidates' information to them.