Online Giving with Access ACS
Online Giving with Access ACS
Accept financial contributions online.
Online giving is the traditional first step to take giving to the next level. It is a tool that can help increase contribution levels in the church and encourages members to grow and mature in their path to financial stewardship.
Online giving can begin by providing an outlet for people to make donations on your church website. With online giving, there is a more convenient method for contributors and allows them to choose between different ministry fund options. From the administrative side, online giving makes reconciling and managing contributions easier because it is integrated and allows for automated reports, improved record accuracy, and donors can look up their personal giving history.
And, we have eGiving Coaches standing by to help you each step of the way. Your eGiving Coach means support for you, not a sales person. They're here to help you navigate the ever changing world of eGiving, always keeping you aware of the most effective solutions to meet the unique needs of your ministry. To learn more, connect with your eGiving Coach, download free resources, and check out our video gallery.
More Giving Options.
There are several more different, modern options that ACS Technologies provides when it comes to giving, including: mobile giving and text giving.
- Mobile giving: Mobile giving means giving designed to work on mobile devices, whether through an app or QR code. Church office staff won’t see any differences when it comes to reconciling the gifts with mobile giving compared to online giving and your ministry will get the same benefits. The key to this is providing donors the convenience of using their preferred mobile device.
- Text giving: Text giving is an additional user-friendly option for people to make donations quickly. First time donors text a number with a keyword, then when prompted by a reply text, enter their banking information. Anyone with the capacity to text can give this way. And for ministry office staff, they can quickly manage these funds with one simple import. There is no data manipulation, no double entry and no human error through this method.
Privacy and Security are a top priority.
Through our software, donor information is kept secure and private with password-protected online access.
- Staff members must sign in with a username and password before they can view any data.
- A staff administrator creates the staff member accounts and sets up their passwords. (Staff can then change their own passwords.)
- Staff leaders can set up an unlimited number of staff user profiles to be used as permissions for various types of users (such as Elders, Finance Committee, Ministry Leaders, and Members).
- When a church member first registers to use the software, they must enter their first name, last name, suffix (if they have one), and email address, which is matched to their record in ACS People. Then, the person is sent an email with their login information and a temporary password.
Online Payments/Online Giving Processing Fees
After you have signed up for Access ACS, you have the option for adding online transaction services. In addition, you can choose to accept online payments for events and/or donations. However, a merchant account* is required to receive payments.
*For additional details about merchant accounts and how this works plus additional fees from ACS Technologies, please contact a Sales Consultant.
About Access ACS
Access ACS tracks and interacts with key ACS information online. It is a dynamic mashup of several ACS modules (e.g. ACS People, ACS Contributions, ACS Facility Scheduler, and ACS Attendance) that provide two-way interaction with people involved in your church. People can sign up for events online, give donations, find volunteer opportunities, join groups, and more. Access ACS integrates with your church website and provides the means to attract members and connect people with your various ministry opportunities.