An online parishioner portal for anytime access to your parish.
Parish life doesn’t happen strictly inside the walls of your church. Give your parishioners ways to connect and contribute to your parish through the Parish Life parishioner portal. An easy sign-up process linked from your parish’s website makes it quick for your parishioners to start using Parish Life.
A directory that’s never out of date.
- With parishioners updating their own information as needed, your parish directory stays more up-to-date.
- Parishioners and parish staff can search for and view others in the parish family, view their contact information if shared, and reach out to stay connected.
- Are you contacting the same individuals or families often? Parishioners or parish staff can add favorites to their dashboard to allow them to find frequent contacts quickly and easily.
Give parishioners access to their information.
- Parishioners can update their own personal and contact information in the Parish Life parishioner portal.
- Parishioners choose their privacy settings for their personal and contact information.
- Parishioners can register as a new family with their parish through Parish Life.
Remove limits on contributions.
- Parishioners can contribute from through the Parish Life parishioner portal.
- Donors can view their giving history at any time.
- Parish staff can create a custom giving form through Abundant, our online giving platform in PDS, that parishioners view when they click “Give Now” in the Parish Life portal.
- Parishioners can give once or set up recurring giving, and giving to one or multiple funds.
Keep parishioners updated with parish news and events.
- Parishioners can view parish activities their family may want to attend.
- View Mass times and register to attend if your parish is still limiting attendance.
- Parishioners can view parish announcements posted by parish staff.
Empower parish staff to better connect.
- Parish staff can sync profile updates made by parishioners to PDS Church Office, allowing more accurate contact and personal information for parishioners.
- New family or individual registrations made in Parish Life can be synced to PDS Church Office.
- Parish staff can access their parish directory on the go and view profile pictures to help put a face to a name.
- Sending out an announcement to all parishioners is now easy with Parish Life. Simply create the message and turn “Share” on to make it visible for all.
- Parish staff can share parish activities through a Google calendar integration.
- Mass times can be shared, and staff can limit the number of registrants allowed per Mass then view those who registered in Parish Life.