Schedule rooms and equipment efficiently and easily.
PDS Facility Scheduler™ removes the worry from scheduling events for your church or organization’s facilities. With this specialized software, you can simplify the most complex scheduling processes, eliminate conflicts, and maintain regular communication with facility users. The result is that you never overbook or forget key details such as setup or cleanup requirements.
- Schedule Rooms & Equipment
- Communicate Schedules
- Powerful Reporting
- Secure Program Access
- Start immediately and simply with step-by-step wizards to schedule a year’s worth of recurring events as easily as a one-time event.
- Don’t worry about being limited by the system. You can schedule event packages that require multiple facilities over a series of days.
- Quickly check the availability of any facility for any time or date range.
- Be alerted when there are scheduling conflicts.
- Make sure the financial side is handled appropriately. You can track charges and payments credited and due.
- Make it convenient for everyone at your church – print calendars for posting at each facility resource.
- Upload events to Google Calendar.
- Take your calendars online with no design experience required. Just create the Web calendar in the program and publish it to your Web site.
- Maintain contact information for both organization leaders and facility administrators.
- Take advantage of the program’s compatibility with other PDS solutions, and import contact information from PDS Church Office™ or PDS Formation Office™.
- Maintain flexibility by generating daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly calendars.
- Maximize your time and efficiency with the ability to create reminder letters, billing statements, envelopes, and labels directly from the program.
Secure Program Access
- Determine who has access to each area of the program so that you can keep confidential records private. The system administrator can decide who can view or change data.
- Link your Windows or OnDemand username to your PDS username to create a single
- Set up a password system, and stay informed with a log of users’ activities in the program.