Our very first client is still our client today. That rare achievement proves our long-term steadfastness as a reliable ministry partner. When other companies are bought and sold, or new companies come in fast and fade away, our track record is day-in and day-out dedication.
As a company, ACS Technologies® has been faithfully serving churches and ministries for over 40 years by providing industry-leading technology solutions, unparalleled customer support, and a forward-thinking ethos that compels us to always be innovating for our clients.
As a software solution, PDS has been faithfully serving the Catholic Church with robust features in a comprehensive solution suite that parishes and dioceses alike can count on. And we’re not going anywhere.
We are committed to advancing Parish Data System™ well, into the future.
In fact, we’re so dedicated to the ongoing advancement and support of Parish Data System that we’ve created a company-wide focus on three specific areas of faithfulness.
It’s not something you're born with. It’s something you work for. We work hard to maintain integrity, and we have a track-record to prove it. It doesn’t mean we don’t make mistakes, but it does mean we make things right - for those in our care and those beyond our reach.
We take care of our clients by taking care of our employees. Every employee that supports Parish Data System cares about the Catholic Church and you, our ministry partners. Doing right by our team, by our clients, and by your parish and diocese is just part of the package.
Our desire for integrity expands beyond our spheres of influence. It’s not something we hang on a plaque to try to win customers. It’s revealed in the way we speak about and treat any church, company, or person who desires the same things we do: to hear the words of our Lord say 'Well done thy good and faithful servant.' So we don’t spread false rumors, diminish the value of others, or go behind people’s backs to try and advance our position. Instead…
We focus on ministry advancement by staying true to our values, our clients, and our products.
Regardless of what you may have heard, we are committed to ongoing investment in you - our clients - and in the development, advancement, and support of Parish Data System.
Investment in Our Products
Have you heard the big news about the exciting new release of PDS Version 9? Well, it’s happening. Our team has invested time and energy to give you the ability to:
- Enjoy integrated eGiving - online, text, and mobile app.
- Export and import all information for each family.
- Delete or deactivate groups of families who don't have fund activities.
- Add comments to fund periods.
- Save, store, and manage your bank reconciliation reports.
- Celebrant name search.
- Use an old schedule to create new events.
And it doesn’t stop there. There’s more to come, for a long time to come.
Investment in Our Clients
While our products are always adapting to meet the needs of a changing world, our customer support - and real ministry resources - are as good as ever. We don’t just invest in the kind of support that handles issues and troubleshooting; we proactively produce hundreds of meaningful guides, blog posts, and other resources to help you do ministry to your full potential.
No one else more fully invests in their clients by providing:
- eGiving Coaches™ and giving resources: grow giving in your parish.
- Training: to empower your staff and lay leaders.
- Support: call or email us anytime.
- Consulting: the nerdy stuff to get all the details in sync.
- Ministry resources: guides, web events, blog posts, and an annual conference.
We just keep pouring into our people and our products.
Everything starts with a good idea. But it’s what you do with that idea, over time, that determines its success. Our idea to create a software by priests, for parishes, over 40 years ago has been a successful work in progress ever since. And we’ll continue to innovate well into the future. Here are just some ways you can grab hold of the future as we move forward:
- Upgrade to the newest PDS Version 9 and get all the great new releases.
- Understand that development will continue on both your existing PDS desktop programs and on a new web based program.
- Observe that PDS is working hard to develop an innovative Catholic web-based product similar to Realm. And the transition will be so smooth.
- Add OnDemand to your PDS Version 9, which allows you to access all your features and data from any computer, over the internet.
- Plan to attend the 2019 PDS Conference.
We’re constantly innovating, always investing, and all about integrity. And we do it all to stay faithful, dedicated, and in full support of you, our valued ministry partners.
PDS is going strong
We are committed to:
- Ongoing quality assurance testing.
- Active “get satisfaction” user reporting.
- Bi-weekly development sprints.
- Quarterly roadmap commitment.
- Annual conference to go deeper.
Questions? Call: 877-737-4457 or visit parishdata.com/resources