Our focus is on you.
Welcome to the family!
For 40 years, we have focused on serving the software and support needs of Catholic ministries like yours. We are here to help you, too. You can count on our staff to be ready and available to help you with any need you may have. We offer an unmatched variety of options to ensure you are getting the most out of your PDS software, including providing you with more of the best software options, reliable support services, and giving your parish the training opportunities it needs through the PDS Complete Program. More than anything else, we want to be your valued partner in ministry.
We are a family, community church. It's very important that we have things at our fingertips, which we do with Parish Data Systems.
—Christine, Diocese of Knoxville
3 key ways we can help you
1. The Best Service – The support you need when you need it
The PDS Complete Program is our #1 ranked support program. It offers a variety of services and discounts to help make doing ministry easier and is designed to support all of your parish’s needs. If you choose to enroll in our PDS Complete Program, you will receive the following benefits and more.
- Unlimited toll-free telephone support open from 9 am until 8 pm Mon-Thurs, and from 9 am until 6 pm on Fridays, EST
- Most support calls are answered in under one minute
- 24/7 access to online help center
- Free software upgrades frequently released
- Payroll tax table updates
- Client Portal website with 24/7 service to manage your account
- Web-based products (e.g. PDS Connects) regularly upgrade
- Manage your account online and review support history with the Web-based client profile management tool
- Receive at least 10% off any additional PDS software purchases
- Free self-paced training videos available online
2. The Best Software – More features and options than anyone else
We view each day as an opportunity to help you do ministry. Your parish deserves the most up-to-date solutions, and we are dedicated to supplying you with the tools you need.
- PDS OnDemand™ is everything you love about PDS but in the Cloud so you can work anytime, anywhere
- Realm® is the next generation administration, accounting, and community software that is all mobile
- Regular updates to ensure your parish has the latest features
- Information is secure and diligently protected with the most up-to-date security
- Improving products every day with new releases
- Options for mobile use
- Online giving options that allow your parishioners to give easily and securely
- Ability to work remotely via the Internet
3. The Best Training – Instructor-led and self-paced options
Our certified trainers can help you meet your ministry software needs. Our affordable options, led by PDS Certified Trainers, give your parish training opportunities suited to your needs. You can focus on doing ministry when you know how to use all of the tools your PDS software offers you.
- Live webinars led by Certified PDS Instructors on the latest PDS software solutions
- Ability to host or attend a training school in your area
- Onsite training to guide you through software functions
- Live webinars to help you use the latest software
- One-to-one training classes focused on the unique needs of your ministry
- Self-paced training video library
- Annual Ideas to Impact Conference offering a variety of training classes, learning opportunities, and support sessions
We love PDS OnDemand. We can use it at home, anywhere you can get to a computer...We can even use PDS OnDemand on our iPads now. It's very nice. I love that you've got it all at your fingertips.
—Etta, St. Rita Catholic Church
We’re excited to be your ministry partner!
You can count on us as we're trusted by more Catholics than any other software company.
The Best Service. The Best Software. The Best Training.
Powered by the people of
for 40 years
Over 400 staff
ready to serve