ACS CASS It!
Save money on mail by CASS certifying your mailing addresses.
ACS CASS It! provides your office with the tools to CASS Certify mailing addresses that meet USPS address verification requirements.
- Qualify for postal discounts
- Update CASS certification with each new mailing. Churches that frequently add new names will find this especially helpful
- CASS certify from any ACS workstation with Internet access
- Run National Change of Address (NCOA) processing
- NCOA fulfills the Move Update required by the USPS (effective November 23, 2008) and automatically updates addresses
- USPS files and directories reside on our servers. Directory maintenance is not required and directories do not expire
- Print Form 3553 to take with your bulk mail form to the Post Office
- View prompt follow up for "Invalid" addresses
- Provides address details required for both automated and non-automated discounted bulk mailings
- Update ACS address records to include ZIP + 4 and carrier route
- Provide a list of addresses which do not CASS certify for follow-up
- Includes online suggestion program for address correction and reason codes to facilitate correction
- CASS anytime, day or night. Our servers are available 24/7 to process your request
Map and Data Trends Consultations
If you are interested in learning more about what ACS Technologies can offer in assisting the studying of your mapping data trends and patterns, please contact us at 1-800-669-2509 or email email@example.com.
When data is CASS certified, the latitude and longitude values will be returned. These latitude and longitude values are based on the ZIP+4. As part of version ACS 10.1, longitude and latitude fields are part of the person's address record. When the CASS certification results are applied to the data, these fields are also updated in the address record. The latitude and longitude fields are available in Advanced Export so that a file can be created to use in your choice of 3rd party mapping software.
Add Geocoding for only $15/month
Clients who already have ACS CASS It! may turn on the geocoding service for an additional $15/month. To turn this on, fill out the form below. When this form is processed, the feature will automatically be turned on in the product. (By filling out this form, you are agreeing to the additional $15 a month fee to add Geocoding to the service.)