Complete management solutions for schools and childcare facilities.
HeadMaster is an easy-to-use hosted solution for childcare facilities and private schools seeking to streamline administration and improve communications. Its powerful administrative software solution empowers your staff and teachers with anytime, anywhere access and eases IT maintenance with automated data backups, updates and security patches.
- Track all kinds of details about the students in your school.
- Provide secure logins to an interactive parent portal.
- Manage class schedules, grading periods, skill tracking, and behavior notes.
- Simplify the tasks your teachers face every day.
- Process tuition payments, lunch program deposits, and contributions online.
- Customize your solution with additional services.
Keep your ministry safe with state-of-the-art background check technology.
Submit background check requests directly from your ACS software to Verified First without having to re-enter information. Verified First is a premier online pre-employment, volunteer, and tenant screening service used by Human Resource professionals, hiring managers, and volunteer recruiters.
- Quickly search a comprehensive national search registry
- Count on dedicated experts in pre-employment, post-hire and volunteer background checks
- Save precious research hours and reduce your overall costs
- Gain extra peace of mind and lessen the potential of hiring habitual offenders
- Feel confident in who you hire
Multi-Site Church Administration
Coordinate church information across every location.
Churches with additional campuses can track information in one centralized system. ACS stores data about multiple ministry locations and tracks donations given at each location. Advanced controls enable administrators to create specific security rights to define the information available to authorized staff members.
- Manage information about multiple campuses
- Track giving by campus
- Print reports by campus
- Set security preferences by campus
Denominational Office Software
Bringing together vital information about the churches in your denomination.
Not only does ACS support the needs of the local church, denominations can take advantage of our connective structure to aggregate information from all of its participating churches. Dioceses, associations, districts, presbyteries, synods, conferences, and conventions use ACS to provide higher quality leadership and services to their member churches and organizations.
Denominational headquarters can track personnel and membership data from individual churches and roll up the data into comprehensive directories, accurate statistical reports, and comparative reports and graphs—all while communicating the right information to the right people.
- Produce membership graphs to review patterns in statistical data and share them with your churches.
- Manage contact information for your member churches and track your staff's communication history with them.
- Search staff employment history by start or end date and easily find open staff positions.
- Identify churches with a specific job opening and forward qualified candidates' information to them.