Integrated eGiving in PDS with Abundant.
Now your parishioners can give anytime. Simply and securely.
Take your stewardship to the next level with PDS' new giving solution called Abundant. PDS V9 includes Abundant, so you can now offer your parish integrated online, text and mobile giving. These multiple giving options can help overcome the natural variability that occurs with traditional parish giving. With Abundant integrated with PDS, parishioner giving can be more consistent throughout the year and manageable by the parish.
Setting up online giving is quick and easy. You can customize your giving form to match your parish website theme, and then embed the form on your website. With Abundant, you can accept debit cards, credit cards, and ACH, and donors can save their payment method for future gifts. Administrators can quickly add activities, set up multiple deposit accounts, and manage donor gifts. Reconciling and managing contributions is easy because your giving solution is integrated in PDS, which saves time and reduces error associated with manual data entry.
Why parish administrators love Abundant…
- Administrator portal for easy management
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, and ACH
- Set up multiple deposit accounts
- Donors can give towards processing fees
- Set up multiple activities
- Manage gifts on behalf of the donor
Why donors love Abundant…
- Make one-time and recurring gifts
- Manage account
- View eGiving history
- Save payment methods
- Give to a specific activity
- Add memos
Text giving is an additional user-friendly option for parishioners to make donations quickly. Your parish will set up a keyword, and donors will simply text the keyword to a number. They will be prompted to enter their payment method that they can choose to save for future donations.
Giving through a mobile app is easy and convenient for your parishioners as well as visitors. They will be able to give and manage their gifts from any mobile device, which fits right into today’s fast-paced world. The mobile app includes the same benefits as online giving including setting up a one-time or recurring gift, choosing a fund, and adding memos.
eGiving Coaches have the knowledge you need to grow giving! You’ll get your own personal eGiving Coach who will make sure you are up to speed on best giving practices. Here’s how they help you reach your full stewardship potential:
- Review your current giving trends and methods.
- Create an eGiving plan tailored to your parish.
- Provide eGiving training.
- Help with account set up.
- Provide custom resources.
- Encourage and inspire you.
To learn more or get access to free giving resources, schedule a call with an eGiving Coach.
Privacy and Security
Through our software, donor information is kept secure and private with password-protected online access.
- Staff members must sign in with a username and password before they can view any giving data.
- A staff administrator creates the staff member accounts and sets up their passwords. (Staff can then change their own passwords.)
ACS Technologies is Payment Card Industry (PCI) level 1 compliant.
A merchant account is required to process and receive payments. You can sign up for a Vanco merchant account here. Or if you need additional details about the merchant account and transaction fees, please contact an eGiving Coach.
To learn more about integrated giving, schedule a call with an eGiving Coach.