Process contributions quicker with lightning fast remote deposits and integrated record keeping.
With a single scan, your contribution funds are simultaneously ready for electronic bank deposits and posting to PDS Contributions. PDS SpeedCheck streamlines your contributions process and provides complete integration between your PDS Contributions database, electronic banking services, and your PDS SpeedCheck Scanner.
- Fast remote deposits
- Speedy scanning, imaging, batching of contributions
- Improve security, accuracy, and safety
PDS SpeedCheck will save your staff time and money by depositing funds and posting contributions automatically. It scans your checks and transmits information to any bank in the U.S. based on the electronic images it captures from the original items. What's more, it is smart enough to distribute gifts to multiple contribution funds and automatically match giving details to the appropriate contributor in PDS.
Cuts your data entry time in half!
- Deposit funds and post contributions automatically
- Scan checks and transmit information to any bank in the U.S.
- Distribute gifts to multiple contribution funds
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) ready
- Seamlessly integrates with PDS Contributions
- Compatible with desktop installations or our OnDemand service
- Easily view images of deposited checks from within donor records
- Especially helpful for churches that handle large amounts of contributions each week
Multi-stack scans up to 30 documents per minute. (Item #12746)
This check scanner offers new innovative features, the highest MICR accuracy available, superior quality, and trusted reliability. It enables churches to take advantage of all the cost-saving benefits of branch capture, remote deposit capture (RDC), and back office capture (BOC) applications.
Multi-stack scans up to 55 documents per minute. (Item #12744)
Standard features on this check scanner include an auto-feeder with an open feeder designed for improved productivity, industry-leading Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) reader, and superior image quality with 300 dpi imaging cameras. It's engineered to process high volumes of daily items, yet it requires minimal maintenance. It improves daily tasks by providing the flexibility to choose the speed, number of output pockets, endorsements, and more.
How do I sign up for PDS SpeedCheck?
To sign up for PDS SpeedCheck, please contact Sales at 1-800-892-5202. For more information, see our online help.