Privacy & Security Policy
ACS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC.'S PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY COVERS ALL CORPORATE AND DIVISIONAL INFORMATION GATHERING AND DISSEMINATION PRACTICES.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY.
ACS Technologies Group, Inc. ("ACST") will not sell, rent, loan, or make available to any client or any other third party the names, addresses, or data received from our clients or prospective clients. ACST complies with all applicable state and federal privacy and security laws in the United States.
1. Hosted & Web-Based Services
Information Collection & Use
Several of ACST's solutions require the client to use a Web-based registration form for clients to activate their service. With the help of these online forms, ACST collects client contact information (such as first name, last name, phone number, email address, and username). Contact information from the registration form is used to create records in our database(s) that are necessary to establish the service, send information related to updates and revisions, and inform the client about pertinent information of their service.
ACST maintains the right to contact active clients for the purpose of administering services. For operational purposes, records created in some of our databases require a password to be used in conjunction with the service username. Upon registration, username and password are communicated via email to the email address provided on the registration form.
ACST is not responsible for any personal identification information that clients disclose through the use of ACST services or online forums. ACST strongly discourages forum participants from including personal identification information in their interaction with other clients.
ACST may share personally identifiable information with our partners for the purpose of providing a service. For example, ACST may use an outside shipping company or a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. ACST may partner with other parties to provide specific services. When a client places an order or signs up for a service, certain contact information that is necessary to provide these services may be shared with the partner(s). These partners are only allowed to use this personally identifiable information, for the purpose of providing their specific service(s).
Notification of Changes
If any changes are to be made in the privacy or security practices for our hosted and Web-based solutions, ACST will notify its clients via email 30 days prior to the changes taking effect. ACST will also post the current privacy statement on the corporate website.
ACST provides its clients with the means to maintain an up-to-date client profile. Maintaining accurate records regarding the client's account information is vital to the security of the service. Clients are required to promptly notify ACST of any changes in the information provided in their service registration. Registration information can be updated by contacting ACST Client Support at 1-800-669-2509 or by visiting the ACST Client Portal Web page. Access to this website is secured by username and password.
ACST has the following security protection in place to safeguard client data:
Account and Data Protection
- Client accounts are password protected.
- Individual usernames are unique.
- Access to client accounts is limited to key Support representatives and all change requests are logged.
- On occasion, clients may ask Client Support to retrieve their data from the server. While ACST strives to serve its clients efficiently, clients must be able to provide documented authorization in order to approve these requests. Client Support representatives may need to use the client's username and password to retrieve the data.
- ACST Client Support representatives are bound by the Service Agreement and the Privacy and Security Policy. When a Client Support representative leaves ACST, protocol is in place to ensure they can no longer access any ACST computer system.
- Industry Standard Firewall is used with all activity limited to a two TCP port.
- All connections to ports are authenticated by valid username and password.
- Failed access attempts are logged and reviewed.
- Best operating system and database security practices are followed.
- Only software necessary to provide the service is running on the servers.
- Co-location sites have barriers with 24 / 7 security.
- Co-location equipment is locked in a facility with sensors and an alarm system.
- All visitors require pre-authorization and identification.
- Card access readers control access to the data facilities.
- All access to computer equipment is logged.
2. Data Services
The Data Services Department does not and will not sell, rent, loan, or make available to any client or any other third-party the names, addresses, or data received from our clients. The Data Services Department receives data and maintains it at a location whereby only the members of the Data Services Department have access. Once a client has terminated use and support of ACST software, ACST will keep a client's data on our server(s) for a period of six months after Data Services has completed their work on the client's data. After six months, the data is deleted.
3. Promotional/Marketing Services
ACST collects certain information through our online forms to better communicate new services and solutions that best fit the needs of its clients and potential clients. Such information may include names, email addresses, phone numbers, titles, ministry goals, denomination, and attendance. All online forms alert recipients that the information collected will be used to contact them later regarding their inquiry and ACST solutions via promotional emails.
At any time, recipients can choose to opt-out of these promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions at the bottom of the email. Recipients can also call Support at 1-800-669-2509 and request to be removed from all promotional communications or choose what kind of information they want to continue to receive (e.g. support, training or product development announcements).
The opt-out option does not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain ACST's services, which clients may receive periodically unless they cancel the service.
4. Governing Law