Access ACS can integrate with other ACS modules such as ACS People, ACS Contributions, ACS Facility Scheduler, and ACS Attendance. You can be incorporate it into your website or our Extend Platform.
Access ACS opens the door for anyone in your organization with assigned permissions and security to access personalized lists of activities, small group members, online maps, e-mails, birthdays, anniversary dates, and much more.
- Set up an unlimited number of user profiles to use as permissions for various types of users (such as Elders, Finance Committee, Ministry Leaders, and Members)
- Update personal records and photos, view group and church directories, and share with others
- Setup and mange groups
- View each person’s visitation history and responses (requires ACS Connections)
- Integrate data with ACS People to create a complete information file on each prospect, including when the record was created (requires ACS Connections)
Online giving within Access ACS allows members to manage and track their contributions. Online giving can help increase giving levels in the church and encourages members to grow and mature in their spiritual stewardship.
- Accept online contributions and view the details of their prior contributions
- Contributors can give one time or recurring gifts and see gift history and giving schedules
- Allows gifts by members and non-members
- View contribution statements and multi-year giving history online
- Easily give to multiple funds
- Can accept ACH and credit card gifts
- Print plain paper contribution statement directly from Access ACS
- Integrates with ACS Contributions for easy reconciliation of gifts
Give your leaders and members the dynamic communication tools they need. Access ACS lets you connect members, attendees, and seekers to the group events that interest them.
- Members and prospects can go online and search for the groups that interest them, find out more about them, and even request to join
- View rosters of people in groups, send out group communications, and quickly update member records
- Track members through connections, small groups, and special groups
- Mark group attendance
- Group members can access contact information, communicate with each other, and view calendars
- Leaders can update personal records and photos, as well as view group and church directories
- Pull lists of group members for prayer chains or emergency contact
Online event registration within Access ACS simplifies the entire registration process by allowing members, prospective members, and even guests to discover, register, and pay for events online.
- Register family members, friends, or groups of individuals for an event in one registration process
- Promote an event and link individuals directly to the event registration process
- Edit church and personal event calendars online
- Accept full and partial event payments online
- Print receipts directly from the event status page
Coordinating your volunteers with the positions that match their skill sets and speak to their passions is crucial to building a thriving volunteer ministry in your church. Online volunteer coordinating within Access ACS allows staff and volunteers to manage the entire volunteering process in a Web-based format.
- Leaders and staff can post and manage volunteer positions online
- Members can find suitable opportunities by searching for available positions based on skills, passion, experience, qualifications, or other attributes
- Allow users to sign up for volunteer positions online
Privacy and Security
Your information is kept secure with private, password-protected online access.
- All users must sign in with a user name and password before they can view any data.
- The administrator creates the staff user accounts and sets up their passwords (Staff can then change their own passwords).
- When member users first register for Access ACS, they must enter their first name, last name, suffix (if they have one) and email address as entered in ACS People. The member is then sent an email with the user name and temporary password.
- You may set up an unlimited number of user profiles to be used as permissions for various types of users (such as Elders, Finance Committee, Ministry Leaders, and Members).