Streaming your special events is a great way to help people connect. This year we’ve had to postpone weddings and baptisms. And also have funerals that only family members can attend. It has not been ideal… at all. With streaming you don’t have to worry about any of this. It allows you to still share your special moments and celebrate the life of a lost loved one with friends.
Here are a few tips to help you start streaming.
- Start with a list of what you have and what you need to start streaming. This would be an inventory of your current video equipment versus what you want or need.
- Consider all of the event types you will need to stream. These could range from your church service to weddings to funerals.
- Make sure your internet is fast enough to stream. You can even have an internet line dedicated for your streaming.
- To make sure you have a better picture quality, be sure to check the lighting in the area you are streaming.
- Ensure you have all of the licenses needed to stream copyrighted music.
- Research different streaming platforms to make sure you have the right one for your church. I always suggest having a private way to stream your events. You don’t want everyone on Facebook watching your special day.
- Practice streaming before the day of your event.
Streaming is a great way to include everyone in your special events. Follow these tips to help you make the best streaming experience possible. Do you have any other tips for streaming that helped you? We’d love to hear them!
20 QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK ABOUT YOUR STREAMING SOLUTION