If you don’t use a reader but might be interested in using one, we’re sharing a few of the more popular ones to check out. This is not an exhaustive list, so if you don’t find one you like, search for other alternatives.
Just for Apple products
To help you, we’ve included steps for both email and reader sign-up geared to setting up a feed for the ACS Technologies blog.
If you are using Internet Explorer® or Firefox®
- At the top of the blog page, click the gray rss feed icon (Do not click the bright yellow icon on the right).
- In the Subscribe to this feed using drop-down list, choose where you want to view the blog feed.
- Click Subscribe Now.
If you are using Safari
- At the top of this page, click the gray rss feed icon (Do not click the bright yellow icon on the right).
- Make sure Specify the URL for a feed is selected. The URL automatically displays in the box.
- Click Add. The RSS feed displays as Ministry Impact in Apple Mail.
That’s it. You’re done! As new blog posts are added, you’ll automatically receive them. Check with your mail host to see where your RSS feed displays.
Using Internet Explorer, Chrome™, Firefox, or Safari
- At the top of this page, click the RSS feed icon.
- Under Subscribe Now, click the web-based reader you want to subscribe with. Or, to subscribe with another reader, select it in the drop-down list.