The 10 Digital Commandments
- Thou shalt return text messages.
- Thou shalt not creep on the profile of your neighbor, your neighbor’s wife, or neighbor’s children.
- Thou shalt not take excessive pictures of your food.
- Thou shalt not “like” too many statuses lest your friends become weary of you.
- Thou shalt only have 1 profile on each social network.
- Thou shalt not reply to a group text message more than 3 times lest others in the group think evil of you.
- Thou shalt not write LOL unless you’re actually laughing.
- Thou shalt not blast someone publicly who has sinned against you privately.
- Thou shalt not leave a voicemail telling someone you’ve called. The caller ID does that for you.
- Be ye Digitally Holy.
Share your Suggestions for Digital Commandments in comments or on the ACS Technologies Facebook page.
Pingback: 10 Digital Commandments | God Still Speaks