ACS Church Life
Stay connected on the go with ACS Church Life
With ACS Church Life, you have instant access to the contacts and events in your Access ACS and ACS Facility Scheduler databases anytime, anywhere, from your mobile phone. Use it to view important people data, check calendar events, and map visits all on the go.
Trying to remember an event date? No need to guess at it; easily pull up event calendars while out of the office. Need directions to someone’s house? Instantly pull up driving directions and a map. Use a number frequently? Quickly add contacts to your phone.
This easy-to-use app is free and available to all current Access ACS and Facility Scheduler clients. Your church members and staff simply use the same username and password that they use for Access ACS.
- Look up phone numbers, addresses, and emails for each person in your Access ACS database.
- Easily add contact information to your phone’s contact list.
- Send a text or call a contact while viewing their information from within Church Life.
- Pull up directions and a map for home visits.
- View calendar events in Facility Scheduler; members can only view published events while staff can view both published and unpublished events based on their security rights in Facility Scheduler.
- Open the app to members or secure it for staff only.
- Native apps for iPhone and Android users allow for easy navigation and an intuitive user experience.
FREE integration with Outlook
With ACS Church Life's Outlook integration feature, you can import published events from calendars in ACS Facility Scheduler and people data from Access ACS to Microsoft® Outlook®. This enables you to access your contacts' information in Outlook as well as add Facility Scheduler events to your Outlook calendars. You can even use this integration on your cell phone or mobile device if you have your Outlook synced to your phone. When an individual who has a profile in Access ACS calls you, your phone will recognize the contact's name and phone number.
Please note that the people data comes from Access ACS and the calendar data from Facility Scheduler. The data you have available to you depends on which of those programs you have and the data published in them. The Outlook integration feature is a FREE add-on for all clients with Facility Scheduler and / or Access ACS and is available for download from the Client Portal.
Start using ChurchLife
Other mobile devices can enter www.churchlife.mobi from any mobile browser, but the features will be limited.