Abundant, the new eGiving solution in ACS, offers giving via text, mobile, online, and so much more.
Giving is an important part of the spiritual journey but in a digital age, churches need to do more than pass the plate. Included in ACS’ latest version (v126.96.36.199), eGiving with Abundant allows your church to take advantage of the most robust integrated eGiving platform ever offered in ACS. Overcome traditional giving hurdles by allowing your congregation to give when it’s most convenient for them – via text, mobile, or online. With Abundant in ACS, you can raise money online for specific projects, such as a building fund or mission trip, or encourage your congregation to donate via text or the mobile app during worship. Abundant has no monthly fees so it’s an affordable option that gives your church flexibility and allows your congregation to connect, engage, and continue on their spiritual journey with your church.
Customizable Giving Forms
Do you wish your church had a way to customize the look and branding of eGiving to fit the needs of your ministry? Good news – you can do that with Abundant’s customizable giving forms in ACS. Each form can have a unique look, present different funds and tailor the messaging seen by your donors. You can even customize the giving form to match the theme of your church website and embed the form on your website.
Text giving is one of the most common ways churches are collecting donations today. eGiving in ACS with Abundant makes text giving a breeze. Your church will set up a keyword, and donors will simply text the keyword to a number. They will be prompted to enter their payment method that they can choose to save for future donations. It’s that simple.
Mobile & Online Giving
Using the Abundant mobile app in ACS for eGiving is easy and convenient for your congregants as well as visitors. After downloading the Abundant app, they will be able to give one-time gifts or set up recurring donations, manage their gifts, and even view their eGiving history. For those who prefer not to donate from their mobile device, using online giving provides the same benefits as mobile giving, allowing your congregation to choose the best option that fits their busy lifestyle.
For the Donor:
- Give 24/7/365
- Donate with debit & credit or ACH (PAD not available in Canada)
- Donate via text, mobile, or online giving
- Give to multiple funds
- Ability to cover processing fees
- Add a memo to a gift
- Set up recurring donations
- Make one-time gifts
- Donate as a guest
- Email confirmation
- Stored payment information
- View Abundant eGiving history
- Transactions are securely processed
For the Church:
- Fully integrated with ACS
- Gifts import directly into ACS Contributions
- Web-based solution
- Manage and customize church’s eGiving account
- Unlimited, branded giving forms
- Ability to embed giving forms in any website solution
- Ability to choose specific funds to be displayed on a form
- Set up multiple deposit accounts
- Ability to add, edit, or delete donor gifts
- Set up default memos
- No setup fees
- No monthly fee (Plans starting at $0)
- Competitive transaction fees
- Live customer support
- PCI Level 1 Compliance—ACST & Vanco
Privacy and Security
Through our software, donor information is kept secure and private with password-protected online access.
- Staff members must sign in with a username and password before they can view any giving data.
- A staff administrator creates the staff member accounts and sets up their passwords. (Staff can then change their own passwords.)
ACS Technologies is PCI Level 1 compliant, which means we maintain the strictest security measures.
A merchant account is required to process and receive payments. You can sign up for a Vanco merchant account here. Or if you need additional details about the merchant account and transaction fees, please contact an eGiving Consultant.
To learn more about integrated giving, schedule a call with an eGiving Consultant.