Cookie-cutter church technology won’t cut it in today’s ministry context. Your church is unique, with unique ministries, a unique community, and unique needs. That’s why MinistryPlatform provides you with a personalized ministry environment. Think of it as tech your way. Instead of forcing your church to change your processes and terminology to fit our tools, we do the opposite. The partnership has always been at the heart of ministry effectiveness. We give you everything you need to change our tools to fit what works for you so you can do church your way and do it well.
We understand your mission because it’s ours, too. We’ll help you pursue it more effectively. Thinking about all of our gifts and talents, take a look at 1 Peter 4:10-11, “God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.”
We believe in your ministry and work hard to build a personalized ministry environment that makes your church’s ministry more effective. Your Most Powerful Platform details why a one-size-fits-all Church Management System simply won’t work. Just as each person has a unique set of circumstances, gifts, desires, and needs so does your church. Your congregation is a community of people who differ from the churches both on the nearest and furthest away avenues. Because we know you also have distinct reporting needs for your church communications plan, we’ve built 200 out-of-the-box reports and advanced querying capabilities to help you be more fruitful.
- You’ll get easily customizable reports on giving, communications, spiritual milestones, pastoral care, and more.
- Want to know how giving has changed from week-to-week, month-to-month, quarter-to-quarter, or year-end giving? No problem.
- Want a glimpse into your church’s email list to see who has been contacted lately and who hasn’t? Easy.
- Want a report on new visitors who have not been baptized yet so you can reach out to them about an upcoming next steps class? You can do that.
MinistryPlatform also expands your church office across your community and around the world. Your administrative team can manage every detail of day-to-day operations. This includes automating reports, managing contributions, and organizing small groups from wherever they are. Your team has access to a full suite of tools from anywhere you can find internet access. And we mean literally anywhere. Work from home, on a summer mission trip, at the senior men’s prayer group breakfast diner, etc.
- Children’s leaders can use it to create a safe and secure child check-in system, track attendance, and manage volunteers.
- Finance officers get a full suite of tools to manage giving, including the ability to tell compelling financial stories with high-quality charts and dashboards. They’ll also get access to more than 200 reports. That will help leaders get a picture of important financial trends in the church.
- Communication leaders can leverage the preferred communication methods of your congregation. And get the right message, to the right person, in the right way.
- Our API also lets you easily integrate any new software you’re using into MinistryPlatform, so you’re free to find the best tools without worrying about whether it’s compatible. This means you can use MinistryPlatform as a single place where you can centralize all the important processes and data in your tech ecosystem.
People are your church’s greatest resource. A church leader’s ability to know the congregation has always been a critical part of the church’s ability to meet its needs. And is central to church vision casting. In years past, that was easier. Churches were smaller. People tended to stay at the same church for years. They were baptized, married, and one day would be buried at the church. It was easy to know how often they had been attending. How they were serving in the church, and what spiritual steps they needed to take next. Today the size of our congregations and the complexity of modern life make it tougher to do this. Cultivating a personalized ministry environment is the foundation to knowing your people. Make it better with a technology ecosystem that scales with you.
Most of our team members at ACS Technologies have worked at a church.
Your Most Powerful Platform is a direct result of us understanding your mission because, honestly, it’s ours, too.
We want to help you pursue it more effectively in your personalized ministry environment. We’re not just a normal church technology vendor, we are your trusted partner in your ministry. And, to make it even easier so you don’t miss any of our effective Church Growth Resources, you can also receive our ministry blog posts straight to your inbox!
Chris serves as the Vice President of MinistryPlatform, which provides the most powerful and flexible Church Management System for membership, group involvement, check-scanning, contributions, event management, check-in, and public website integration – including online giving and online event registration. He leads the team in finding new ways to help the Church engage with people by using information.
Chris was CEO of Think Ministry / MinistryPlatform before merging with ACS Technologies in April 2021.