Ensure that your employees receive accurate payments.
- Set up specific pay types that may be assigned to an employee. Each type has the ability to be set up to be taxable for federal withholdings, state withholdings, FICA, etc.
- Enter time sheets for each employee
- Track all employee information including vacation and sick time, as well as worker's compensation
- Set up Regular Pay, Sick Pay, and Overtime with ease
- Post payroll automatically to General Ledger in detail or summary
- Ability to print and electronically file forms for the ACA (Affordable Care Act)
Flexible and multiple payment options.
- Design check layout by rearranging items and changing fonts to meet your specific needs
- Perform voiding functions for checks that have been written using ACS as well as void and issue manual checks
- Pay via printed checks or direct deposit
- Use the Direct Deposit feature (i.e. ACH format) to provide the option of electronically depositing payroll checks for employees who choose to participate
Print payroll-related information whenever necessary, like the following:
- W2-s, 941's, and other payroll reports
- Check Register Journal
- Payroll Journal (provides total gross wages, a listing of deductions, FICA, State and Federal Income Tax, Medicare, etc.)
- And various other reports including a Time Sheet Journal (a listing of employee hours, their jobs, and date)
ACS Payroll helps you navigate federal IRS requirements.
- View annual updates to keep your payroll tax schedules up to date with federal and state requirements
- Set up payroll tax adjustments in addition to customized additions, deductions or contributions
- Produce W-2's and Form 941
- Quickly file state and federal tax forms online with ACS Tax E-File, an optional service available within your ACS software
Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Publish employee pay history, and time-off information to a secure site. Current and prior calendar years available.
- Employees can login and view personal information.
- You can learn more about ACS ESS through the Help Center.