Episcopal Parochial Report
A customized version of ACS specifically designed for Episcopal congregations.
With input from parish administrators, treasurers, diocesan staff, and others, ACS has been customized for Episcopal churches. Episcopal ACS can help you automatically generate your annual report and streamline other reporting requirements throughout the year.
- Automatically calculates all information needed for the parochial report
- Annual report saved for future reference
- Creates audit reports to highlight data issues throughout the year
"The Parochial report feature will save many hours of valuable time and energy. Completing the report can be done in minutes rather than hours. You don't have to wait on others to get their information to you and then hope that the information is correct. All you have to do now is push a button and the report is generated correctly the first time."
— Sherry, Administrative Assistant, Trinity Episcopal Church
What You Get
Vestry Reporting Made Easier
From financial reports to recaps of new and transferred members, Episcopal
ACS provides useful, easy to understand information about your congregation.
Ongoing Trend Analysis
Use data from Episcopal ACS, including the register of church services, to create
powerful visual graphs of trends and patterns.
Databases and reporting systems are integrated so that changes made by one
person seamlessly flow throughout the system.
Continuity in Management
As staff changes and new treasurers come on board, you have one system you can count on.
Room to Grow
Episcopal ACS solutions grow as your needs grow. As church needs emerge, from a new ministry to a new school to a new website, there’s a partner you can count on to provide total integrated solutions to fit your unique needs.
Automated Register of Church Services
- Complements written service register book
- Provides data you can analyze for trends
- Pre-populated with descriptions unique to Episcopalians, such as date baptized and date confirmed
- Suggested chart of accounts for Episcopal churches
- Membership statuses appropriate for Episcopal churches