Mothers should be celebrated! What better time to love on moms and make them feel special than at church on Mother’s Day?
Here are 8 fun ways to celebrate this Mother’s Day:
1) Have a chocolate fountain.
2) Have chair massages offered before and after the service.
3) Serve moms cheesecake during the service.
4) Have a rose for each mom.
5) Have pedicure stations set up before and after the service.
6) Invite moms to a night out and offer free babysitting at the church.
7) Give each mom a gift certificate for a free car wash.
8) Have a box of chocolates for each mom.
Mother’s Day is a time to go above and beyond and make sure our mothers know that we are so thankful for the way they go above and beyond each day for us!
What will you do this Mother’s Day for the moms in your congregation?