Recognized as #11 of the Best Places to Work in SC
The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, SC Biz News and Best Companies Group awarded ACS Technologies #11 out of the top 50 Best Places to Work in SC.
Serving churches and church ministries with excellence for over 30 years.
Since 1978, ACS Technologies has developed outstanding technology solutions specifically for faith-based organizations. Each of the company's products and services are designed to work together to increase your organization's efficiency and effectiveness, allowing you to take your ministry to the next level.
ACS Technologies enables churches to manage groups, events, finances, donor relationships, volunteers, staff, child care, schedules, mailings, reporting, Web sites, growth strategies and so much more. Whether online, offline, or wireless, the tools you need to help you connect your community are totally integrated under one roof.
- Founded in 1978
- 370 Employees
- Headquarters in Florence, South Carolina
- Regional Offices: Phoenix, Arizona; Seattle, Washington; Greenville, South Carolina
- Sales, development, support, and training offices in several select US cities
- More programmers and support representatives than any other church software company
Who We Serve
- Churches more than 1,000 in average weekly attendance
- Churches 101 to 999 in average weekly attendance
- Churches up to 100 in average weekly attendance
- Church Organizations, Denominational offices, associations, governing bodies
- Schools, daycare centers, and childcare centers
- Catholic churches and parishes of all sizes
Trusted by Over 50,000 Clients
- Many clients listed in the 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America
- Clients in all 50 states, Canada, and Europe
- 70% of our clients have been using our software for longer than 3 years
- 50% have been users for more than 5 years
- Nearly 20% for more than 10 years
- Our Client Support department serves an average of 700 clients per day
- Largest client base in the industry