Social networking tools for today's connected church.
There’s a big vision behind The City, and it comes from the words of Jesus in Matthew 5:14-16. It’s a vision of technology being leveraged to help the Church live as a city set on a hill, shining the light of the Gospel to the whole world.
The City helps your church gather up the disconnected pieces of modern life and knit them together into one complete whole. When that happens, everyone in your church starts to belong, to give and receive, to move together in one direction, and it’s powerful.
Create a private church social network.
The City helps everyone in your church stay engaged in daily life and ministry. It's a group-oriented social network that's all about helping your church build deeper community and extend the love of Christ to the world.
- Maintain trust and build deeper relationships through private community.
- Enable all communities and individuals within your church to communicate freely, anytime and anywhere.
- Connect newcomers and disconnected members into the life of your church.
- Empower grassroots ministry through responsible delegation of authority.
- Target communication to just the right people, every time.
- Find and recruit just the right people to meet specific needs.
- Encourage generosity through online giving.
- Connect families through check-in.
- Simplify administrative tasks and process management.
Combine the power of your own private church social network with the power of your ChMS
With an average adoption rate of over 90%, The City is the most effective church engagement software available. And it integrates with ACS People and ACS Contributions! You need both The City and ACS to manage your staffs needs and congregation's needs. Together, they create a mobilized, effective, and whole church body.
Your Church needs to connect and inform staff, pastors, volunteers and members by giving them access to vital information and safe secure access to each other. The City integrated with ACS gives you this ability. Information is updated in real time so whether you’re looking for a family member’s name for a hospital visit or you want to check the amount of your donation from yesterday, it’s online and available whenever you are.
Connect your members + Inform your staff = mobilize your church.
Visit The City's website for more information.
Discover how socially-focused software can help you! Find out about the power of The City by clicking below — learn from other churches, look through helpful resources, and discover how you can increase engagement at your church.