Helping you to foster encounters with the Holy Spirit that inspire people to
a relationship with Christ.
These unprecedented times in the Catholic Church call for bold action. As diocesan leaders, you are challenged to welcome and form people as missionary disciples while also planning for the temporal resources of your diocese and parishes. You seek information and guidance to help you plan for a diocesan structure that keeps Christ at the center of ministry and serves people effectively. You are listening to understand who is disconnected or has never been connected to the Church community. And you are seeking ways to simplify processes while securing operations.
We can help.
- Backed by multiple, powerful data sources such as Experian and the US Census, MissionInsite allows your Diocese to have a deep understanding of your community with data on demographics and socioeconomics, and the ACS Technologies’ proprietary study on religious beliefs and preferences adds a deeper lens into who they are.
- Mapping tools and reports allow you to see granular information about people in your community, shedding light on who they are, what they care about, what draws them to a parish, and opportunities to serve them. You can also see projected information based on historical trends to bolster confidence in your planning for the future.
- With MissionInsite, you’ll be equipped to make strategic decisions about evangelization, long-term planning, revitalization, and leadership.
- MinistryPlatform is a powerful and flexible platform built to manage your parishes, people, operations, and facilities. The platform includes open data architecture, robust APIs to support integrations, unparallelled customization capabilities, and is multi-lingual, making it the ideal solution for Catholic dioceses and parishes.
- A single database for the diocesan office and parishes provides visibility into parishioner activity across the diocese and sheds light on how best to accompany each parishioner in their faith journey. With MinistryPlatform’s automation capabilities, the engagement level of each parishioner is updated based on their activity so you can prioritize and personalize outreach.
- The diocese chooses what information is available to parishes as well as the data structure to ensure everyone has the correct information. The diocese can collect standardized information to leverage the powerful reporting capabilities in MinistryPlatform.
- Parish Data System (PDS) is built specifically for Catholic parishes and dioceses. For over 40 years, PDS has been enabling staff, leadership, and volunteers and providing insights from parishes to the diocese. Over 10,000 parishes and dioceses use PDS to support their missions.
- PDS specializes in equipping diocesan staff with tools to manage data, communications, and giving across the diocese.
- With PDS, you can consolidate parishioner information with data syncing capabilities. Data from the parishes feed the diocesan database so staff has an accurate, detailed view of all their parishioners. You can also publish a diocesan directory and send communications to anyone in the database.
- PDS allows you to manage financial data across the diocese with a single chart of accounts and the ability to pick and choose which accounts or funds are available to parishes. Giving dashboards and reports help you track the progress of your appeal and campaign efforts.
- PDS is also a central repository for clergy information so you can track your clergy education, ordination, and assignment history for all clergy in the diocese.
- For use by your entire diocese, MinistrySmart is a powerful collection of practical learning and teaching tools, methods, and education needed to reach new goals and empower entire ministry teams. It’s A-Z church know-how.
- Leveraging over 40 years of experience working with dioceses and parishes, we provide comprehensive training for our solutions and ministry consulting, to reach specific goals. MinistrySmart also offers podcasts, an online community, and conferences.
- In MinistrySmart Academy, you and your entire team will have access to online interactive courses, in-depth webinars, proactive strategies, and learning experiences designed to help you dismantle silos and unite your church with purpose and knowledge. You’ll be able to learn at your own pace and on your own time, all while being guided by our team of ministry experts.
We are honored to serve with these proven Catholic leaders
See for yourself…
Real Ministry Impact!
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee created a new office for missionary planning and leadership. With the sole purpose of making disciples through leadership training, strategic missionary planning, data collection, and more, the new team knew it was essential to use data in their planning process. The Archdiocese needed to know who was in their community and who was already sitting in the pews of their parishes so they could build realistic plans.
With MissionInsite, The Archdiocese of Milwaukee was able to look at who is in the communities they’re trying to reach and see the trends for a particular area. The missionary planning and leadership team analyzed, interpreted, and applied the data from MissionInsite to their programs and ministry areas so they could offer the right options for the right people.
“I don't know how I would do our strategic missionary planning without data. MissionInsite is a critical element of the planning that we can't do without.”
Associate Director of Missionary
Planning and Leadership
The Diocese of Knoxville used PDS OnDemand to manage their operations anytime from anywhere, and they have some interesting insights into just why it was the right fit for them.