How many times have you sent out your monthly volunteer schedule for lectors, ushers, nursery helpers, etc. only to have at least one person respond that they had a conflict? In trying to fill that spot, you’ve had to rearrange the schedule only to have others respond with conflicts. If your church or parish is like mine it happens too frequently, especially around holidays and summer vacations. It almost becomes comical trying to finalize a schedule, unless you’re the one responsible for the schedule!
Now Realm Connect and Multiply churches can utilize the newly released features in Volunteer Management to simplify the entire process for both staff and congregants.
- Publish new and updated volunteer schedules
- Enable requests to serve
- Receive alerts for preferences and conflicts
- Send cancellation notices if an event is cancelled
And to make all the organizing even simpler, staff is automatically notified of any conflicts via alerts while building the schedules.
- View schedules within Realm
- Accept or decline requests to serve
- Receive automated reminders and assignments based on Inbox preferences
- Find replacements easily from the list of available volunteers
Creating volunteer schedules for any church event or role within your church will be a snap using Realm Volunteer Management. The tools you and your congregants have available will eliminate the time-consuming back and forth and allow you to focus on your ministry.
For more information on volunteering and other important topics you face on a daily basis, please visit acst.com/church-growth.
RE-IMAGINING YOUR CHURCH’S TYPICAL FALL EVENTS
TIPS ON GETTING TEENAGERS TO SERVE IN YOUR CHURCH