Most of us don’t like to ask people for money.
But to be faithful to pursue God’s mission in the world, we’ll want to invite others to take part in that mission. Praying for you and giving to your work is an important way others can do that.
To help you with this very important yet stressful work, we’ve developed a free digital guide to raising funds for mission trips. Based on years of experience mobilizing financial partners for mission trips, this new guide will teach you how to:
- Become an expert on the destination of your mission trip so you can better engage others in your work.
- Make a list of people who can support your work through prayer and giving.
- Create compelling support letters that share your mission in a way that gets others involved in your trip.
- Develop a follow-up process that nurtures potential givers as they consider being a part of your mission trip.
- Complete the fundraising circle by sending a thank-you note that helps your givers understand the unique part of your mission they are playing and leaves them ready to join your effort next time.
Asking for funds doesn’t have to be a drag. It’s a great opportunity to help others get more involved in God’s work in your community and around the world.