Small Events With Big Impact
Plan and Pull Off Spectacular Small Events
Gathering people can be a difficult proposition, especially now. In addition to all the normal challenges, such as getting the word out, planning the details, and following up to make a lasting impression, now you have a lot of safety and stigma issues to consider.
Now is the time to get really good at hosting small events so you can continue reaching out to your community and keep your church connected
Church leaders need to think about small events differently to realize their full potential for meaningful experiences.
Sometimes the biggest impact you can make to move ministry forward will be done in small-format settings.
We’ve created a free resource that will show you how to plan spectacular small events so you can safely gather and expand your reach.
You’ll learn why it’s important to:
- Think bigger about small events
- Envision your outcomes within your team
- Communicate your objectives to the community
- Plan the details for ease and efficiency
- Make important connection points
- Follow up to make a lasting impression
- Build on your history to develop a reputation
- And so much more!