Cars, land, timeshares and more
Most of our church’s significant and best donors only have about 10 percent of their wealth in liquid cash. The rest – 90 percent or more – is tied up in property, land, stocks and other assets. If we’re not creating a path for them to consider making charitable contributions from where most of their wealth is held, we’re not giving them a full opportunity to fund our ministries and partner with us in God’s mission.
Learn how your members can turn unwanted property, unneeded IRA income and other non-cash assets into important gifts to your church.