Church Management Software
It's not about data. It's about people and how you touch their lives.
Families and individuals are the heart and soul of your organization. Managing information about them is crucial. You need a trusted system to capture information, track participation, and simplify communication. That’s what our cloud-based church management software (ChMS) is all about.
- Review your members' history, current contact info, family relations, and staff notes
- Quickly produce personalized emails or merged letters
- Create a pictorial directory for all members or a ministry group
- Quickly map routes to homes of members and visitors for home visits
- Generate census reports to learn more about your members
Giving and Contributions
Good stewardship starts here.
Track and organize your contribution details, run fundraising drives more effectively, and offer your members more ways to tithe or give — online or off.
- Offer quick and easy check processing
- Manage contribution statements for your organization
- Accept one time and recurring gifts
- Enable online giving and history records
- Integrate with other solutions for posting online contributions
Build deeper community and empower ministry with congregation engagement tools.
Imagine the possibilities when your entire congregation has the ability to make ministry happen on their own. Using innovative communication, individuals in your church can share life together and respond to needs within your local community.
- Build deeper personal relationships through a private online community
- Connect newcomers and disconnected members into the life of your church
- Empower grassroots ministry through responsible delegation of responsibilities
- Target communication to just the right people, every time
- Find and recruit the right people to meet specific volunteering needs
Featured Ministry Guide
Have you ever wondered, "Are things like Facebook helping or hurting ministry?" "How can my church connect in new meaningful ways?" or "What are the most popular community tools that are working?" This guide contains information about how some of the country’s top churches are using private social networks to engage more people more often.
Tools to help you establish and develop meaningful spiritual relationships.
Ensure your staff, members, and visitors stay fully connected with your ministry. ACS provides powerful church management software contact tools in the cloud to help you become more responsive, proactive, personal, and informed about ongoing outreach at your church.
- Enter, plan, and record incoming and outgoing contacts
- Maximize your ministry outreach opportunities
- Track attendance trends and set up appropriate visitation programs
- Pinpoint participation levels so you can maximize your growth potential
- Monitor church response to stewardship campaigns
Enabling people in your church to build relationships on a more personal level.
Small groups are one of the best ways to bring your church together, create lasting relationships, and bring focus to your ministry.
- Make it easier for people to get involved in small groups
- Equip leaders to communicate with their groups more efficiently
- Post and share group calendars online
- Enable leaders to submit attendance online
- Start new groups where needed and provide support to groups that need it
Provide opportunities for the people in your church to fellowship.
Events bring your church together and create new opportunities for you to reach out to your community. But in order to pull them off successfully, you need the right tools to help you organize the countless details that go into each one.
- Host successful events for everyone in your church and local community
- Allow members and non-members to register for events online
- Accept full and partial event payments online
- Easily communicate schedule changes and updates
- Stop double booking of people and resources
Featured Ministry Guide
ACS OnDemand combines desktop power with cloud convenience. With ACS OnDemand, you can do your work or access your information from virtually anywhere. All you need to do is sign in. Plus, no more worrying about upgrades or how to protect your data from disasters. We'll make sure you have the latest updates and that your data is backed up regularly.
Protecting the youth in your church.
Churches need to be proactive about the safety and protection of the children in their care. This means having in place the necessary security and documentation for dropping off and picking up family members from events like youth group, children's church, and the nursery.
- Identify and confirm the location of a child at any time
- Know allergies and special needs of each child
- Have confidence in matching guardians with children
- Instantly provide visitor badges to guests
- Quickly alert members during an emergency
Volunteers are one of your organization's most valuable resources.
Without volunteers, many of your church's functions would simply not happen. ACS makes it easy for your members to use their talents to help the community, serve your church, and connect with each other.
- Easily manage and coordinate hundreds of volunteers in many different positions
- Make it more convenient for volunteers to sign up for opportunities online
- Match the right person to the right job
- Quickly record and track screening requirements
- Ensure that your volunteers have all the necessary training
Enable your staff and members to do more on the go from their mobile phone.
ACS Church Life is an easy-to-use app that's free and available to all current Access ACS and Facility Scheduler clients. Your church members and staff simply use the same username and password that they use for Access ACS.
- Look up phone numbers, addresses, and emails for each person in your Access ACS database
- Easily add contact information to your phone’s contact list
- Send a text or call a contact while viewing their information from within Church Life
- Pull up directions and a map for home visits
- View calendar events in Facility Scheduler
- Open the app to members or secure it for staff only