Serving thousands of parish offices across the US.
Running a church is a complex business. Not only do churches have to deal with the special nonprofit accounting principles, you have the added responsibility of tracking the time, talents, and treasures of the families in your church. You provide religious education, weddings, funerals, and other special services. With so many different aspects to manage, churches often need help organizing and coordinating all the operational, activity, and family information. Our goal is to help you focus on the heart of your church - your faithful members.
You have three world-class choices for managing parish information:
Trusted by over 8,000 Catholic organizations worldwide.
Recommended if you are a Catholic organization looking for the top member management software choice for Catholic parishes, schools and dioceses worldwide. Catholic ministries choose PDS to track memberships, sacraments, nonprofit accounting, and so much more.
- Traditional installed software that's available OnDemand so you can work from home or on the road too
- Built by Catholic experts for Catholic organizations
- Fits Catholic organizations of any size
An alternative ChMS for Catholic churches with advanced needs.
Recommended if you have between 300-1,800 people in a typical weekly attendance, however, ACS is our most comprehensive solution, and we do have churches of all different sizes and backgrounds using it. ACS People, its core module, is the #1 member management solution for churches.
- Accessible via OnDemand so you can work from home or on the road too
- Over 20 different modules work together to give you deep functionality across many ministry needs
- OnDemand includes support through the Preferred Client Program
Ideal for small parishes with less than 300 people on a typical Sunday.
Recommended if you are a smaller sized church (around 300 or less on a typical Sunday) looking to leverage the latest technology for your staff. Realm is an exciting new product and is leading the next generation software for churches. It's an easy-to-learn online solution that is perpetually growing in functionality.
- 100% Web-based and accessible through a browser or mobile smartphone
- Automatically updated and always current
- Enables members to take ownership of some of their information
Plus, add a private social network:
Create a private online community and connect members throughout the week.
The City helps individuals connect and form meaningful relationships with people in your church. The City uses innovative social networking technology to keep your church in touch throughout the week. It's a fantastic way to share life together and respond to needs within the local community. Best of all, it’s online and available whenever you are.
- Enable all communities and individuals within your church to communicate freely, anytime and anywhere
- Empower grassroots ministry, share life together, and respond to needs within the local community
- Connect families, communicate directly with targeted groups, recruit the right volunteers, and encourage generosity through online giving