Big Church Made Small: Make Everyone Feel Known
Let’s face it: we all want to feel known.
Some people may say they prefer to get lost in a crowd. In reality, they want people to know how they are. They want to feel part of something. They want connection.
Being a larger church does create more opportunities, but it also creates more ways for people to get lost. They slip through the cracks of large gatherings, an online presence, or constant activities. Their name gets replaced by a number.
People should feel known at church. Our latest resource, Big Church Made Small: Make Everyone Feel Known shows a path you and your team can follow.
In this guide, you discover:
- The problems you face as a result of feeling too big
- How many churches miss the mark
- What you and your team can do now to shrink for growth
- Imagine everyone feeling like they belong in your church.
- Imagine small groups staying together for decades because of strong bonds.
- Imagine deep relationships creating organic change and growth.
These are just some of the things that happen when larger churches feel small.