Abundant, the new eGiving solution in PDS, offers giving via text, mobile, online, and so much more.
Giving is an important part of the spiritual journey but in a digital age, parishes need to do more than pass the plate. Included in PDS V9, eGiving with Abundant allows your parish to take advantage of the most robust integrated eGiving platform ever offered in PDS. Overcome traditional giving hurdles by allowing your parishioners to give when it’s most convenient for them – via text, mobile, or online. With Abundant in PDS, you can raise money online for specific projects, such as a building fund or mission trip, or encourage your parishioners to donate via text or the mobile app during worship. Abundant has no monthly fees so it’s an affordable option that gives your parish flexibility and allows your parishioners to connect, engage, and continue on their spiritual journey with your parish.
Customizable Giving Forms
Do you wish your parish had a way to customize the look and branding of eGiving to fit the needs of your ministry? Good news – you can do that with Abundant’s customizable giving forms in PDS. Each form can have a unique look, present different activities and tailor the messaging seen by your donors. You can even customize the giving form to match the theme of your parish website and embed the form on your website.
Text giving is one of the most common ways parishes are collecting donations today. eGiving in PDS with Abundant makes text giving a breeze. Your parish will set up a keyword, and donors will simply text the keyword to a number. They will be prompted to enter their payment method that they can choose to save for future donations. It’s that simple.
Mobile & Online Giving
Using the Abundant mobile app in PDS for eGiving is easy and convenient for your parishioners as well as visitors. After downloading the Abundant app, they will be able to give one-time gifts or set up recurring donations, manage their gifts, and even view their eGiving history. For those who prefer not to donate from their mobile device, using online giving allows the same benefits as mobile giving, allowing your parishioners to choose the best option that fits their busy lifestyle.
Want to know more about eGiving with Abundant in PDS? Here’s all that it can do for your parish:
For the Donor:
- Give 24/7/365
- Donate with debit & credit or ACH (PAD not available in Canada)
- Donate via text, mobile, or online giving
- Give to multiple funds
- Ability to cover processing fees
- Add a memo to a gift
- Set up recurring donations
- Make one-time gifts
- Donate as a guest
- Email confirmation
- Stored payment information
- View Abundant eGiving history
- Transactions are securely processed
For the Parish:
- Fully integrated with PDS
- Gifts import directly into PDS Contributions
- Web-based solution
- Manage and customize parish’s eGiving account
- Unlimited, branded giving forms
- Ability to embed giving forms in any website solution
- Ability to choose specific funds to be displayed on a form
- Set up multiple deposit accounts
- Ability to add, edit, or delete donor gifts
- Set up default memos
- No setup fees
- No monthly fee (Plans starting at $0)
- Competitive transaction fees
- Live customer support
- PCI Level 1 Compliance—ACST & Vanco
Privacy and Security
Through our software, donor information is kept secure and private with password-protected online access.
- Staff members must sign in with a username and password before they can view any giving data.
- A staff administrator creates the staff member accounts and sets up their passwords. (Staff can then change their own passwords.)
ACS Technologies is PCI Level 1 compliant, which means we maintain the strictest security measures.
A merchant account is required to process and receive payments. You can sign up for a Vanco merchant account here. Or if you need additional details about the merchant account and transaction fees, please contact an eGiving Consultant.
To learn more about integrated giving, schedule a call with an eGiving Consultant.