Accept your parish’s collections and appeals online 24/7. Financial contributions are the primary source of funds for Catholic churches, so it’s critical your parishioners can easily and securely give online to your parish. With Online giving for Catholic parishes, you receive donations directly from your website. PDS is pleased to partner with Vanco Payment Solutions as our preferred service provider for all donations and payment processing services. In Parish Data, your collections are always customizable, secure, and available. Parish online giving solutions from PDS make giving simple and straightforward.
Abundant, the Catholic Parish eGiving solution in PDS, offers giving via text, mobile, online, and so much more.
Overcome traditional hurdles in eGiving with Abundant, the most robust Catholic online giving platform in PDS. Catholic donation software allows members to give at their convenience – 24/7 with flexible payment and mobile options. Abundant in PDS can help you raise money online for specific appeals, such as the Bishop’s appeal, building fund, or mission trip. With no monthly fees, Abundant is an affordable option to give your parish flexibility and allow your parishioners to connect, engage, and continue on their spiritual journey together.
Customizable Giving Forms
Abundant eGiving has been designed specifically for Catholic churches and dioceses. In addition to featuring multiple payment methods, Abundant also has customizable giving forms to fully engage your parishioners. Each form can have a unique look and tailored messaging for your parish’s different activities and appeals. Create looks to match your website, dioceses, or parish activities. You can also embed your parish online egiving forms directly on your parish website.
Text giving is another option we’ve made simple for both parishioners and visitors alike to use. Increase engagement by encouraging them to donate via text while the collection plates are passed during Mass. Simply setting up a keyword and sharing with the parish will allow donors to text the keyword to a number and then choose their donation method. They can save the donation method for future giving as well.
Mobile & Online Giving
The mobile app in PDS for eGiving is an easy-to-use platform that makes it convenient for parishioners to give via their phones. Once downloaded, you can use the parish online giving app to set up recurring payments, give and manage gifts, and even view eGiving history. The same features are also available online if a parishioner prefers not to use their mobile device. We developed these options keeping in mind the busy lifestyles of so many churchgoers.
Want to know more about eGiving with Abundant in PDS? Here’s all that it can do for your parish:
For the Parishioner:
- Give 24/7/365
- Donate with debit & credit or ACH (PAD not available in Canada)
- Donate via text, mobile, or online giving
- Give to multiple funds, programs, or appeals
- Ability to cover processing fees
- Add a memo to a gift
- Set up recurring donations
- Make one-time gifts
- Donate as a guest
- Email confirmation
- Stored payment information
- View Abundant eGiving history
- Transactions are securely processed
For the Parish:
- Fully integrated with PDS
- Gifts import directly into PDS Contributions
- Web-based solution
- Manage and customize parish’s eGiving account
- Unlimited, branded giving forms
- Ability to embed giving forms in any website solution
- Ability to choose specific funds to be displayed on a form
- Set up multiple deposit accounts
- Ability to add, edit, or delete donor gifts
- Set up default memos
- No setup fees
- No monthly fee (Plans starting at $0)
- Competitive transaction fees
- Live customer support
- PCI Level 1 Compliance—ACST & Vanco
Privacy and Security
Our software keeps donor information secure and private with password-protected online access.
- Staff members must sign in with a username and password before they can view any giving data.
- A staff administrator creates the staff member accounts and sets up their passwords. (Staff can then change their passwords)
ACS Technologies is PCI Level 1 compliant, which means we maintain the strictest security measures.
A merchant account is required to process and receive payments via your parish online giving app. You can sign up for a Vanco merchant account here. Or if you need additional details, please contact an eGiving Consultant.
Want More Information?
Interested in learning more about other solutions for Catholic parishes and dioceses? Take a look at our most recent church management app, Realm. It has all your favorite features rolled into one solution, including giving.
Let’s connect and find the best solution for you! Or call us at 1-800-892-5202.