Quickly locate registry entries and preserve your valuable records.
The PDS Sacramental Register™ provides a searchable electronic database of all your sacramental records. This additional module to the PDS Church Office program makes it easy for you to quickly locate entries in your written registers and helps preserve your valuable records. If you are already using PDS Office to print sacramental certificates, the PDS Sacramental Register will store and display Baptism, Confirmation, First Communion, Marriage, and Death records in a format similar to your physical registers.
- Electronic Sacramental Register
- Searchable Database
- Quick Posting
- Automatic Updates
Save Time Searching Records
- Save time by searching on a variety of information to quickly find the exact volume and page number of an entry in your physical register
- Find specific entries using several filtering and search options, including: name, sacrament date, birth date, maiden names, and more
Preserve Valuable Records
- Reduce unnecessary handling and deterioration of your older physical volumes by using the Quick Posting process to archive information
- Utilize the Quick Post process to fill in the volume and page numbers of existing entries
- Enter Sacramental register information without adding a family or member record
- Delete members who move away without deleting the sacrament information on them
- Print complete register information
- Print indexes to easily find information in physical registry volumes
How It Works
The first time you access this new feature, it will search for all existing sacrament entries in your PDS Office programs and copy them into the permanent Sacramental Register database. As you enter new sacramental information, the register automatically updates and reflects these changes. You can even enter sacramental register information without adding a family or member record and delete members who leave your church without deleting their sacrament records.