GEARING UP FOR FALL: EVENTS
Goodbye, summer! Hello fall! The cooler weather and bright colored leaves are just around the corner. If you haven’t already, there is no better time than the present to plan and engage with your congregation to prepare for all of the ministry events that will be taking place this fall on your church campus!
EVENTS SHOULD PAINT A PICTURE OF BIBLICAL COMMUNITY
“All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.” Acts 2:44-47
What a glorious picture of community amongst believers in the Church! Do you see how community in the early church was continual? Events weren’t just once a month or even once a week. Scripture tells us they continued to meet together. And every day more people came to know Jesus because of their steadfast dedication to community with one another.
WHAT SHAPES AND MOLDS EVENTS FOR YOUR CHURCH?
The Bible doesn’t just give us the blueprint to follow but provides the answer as to why we have events at our church – to see others come to know Him!
Download our guide, “Gearing up for Fall: Events”, for helpful tips and tricks.
- Learn how to go above and beyond to make members and guests feel welcome
- Learn how to make your experiences, programs and sermons as dynamic and memorable as possible
- How can churches be more like Disney?
WHAT ELSE WILL HELP THE FALL SEASON BE A SUCCESS IN MY CHURCH?
We cover other topics that are essential for a prosperous and successful fall, like:
- Volunteering – How to successfully recruit and maintain a steady volunteer base
- Outreach – Learn how to communicate and nurture
- Giving – How are you communicating and encouraging faithful stewardship in your church?