Equip your accounting staff with the ability to:
- Provide your organization with an excellent way to keep up with inventory and produce reports necessary throughout the year.
- Track and print assets based on customized categories, conditions, tax districts, and departments.
- Monitor asset values.
- Set up user defined depreciation methods.
- Calculate depreciation and post it directly to ACS General Ledger.
- Print barcode labels to affix to inventory.
- Record all equipment and assets of the church.
- Keep detailed information on each item or piece of equipment.
- Print lists of items that have common information: Additions, Retirement, Tax District, and Maintenance Reports; Fixed Asset Listing; Depreciation Journal.