Give your accounting staff the ability to:
- Control all outgoing expenses by ensuring accurate and on-budget spending.
- Configurable to give warning messages – or not allow the entry of a PO – if an amount charged to an account will cause the account to go over budget.
- Keep thorough records by tracking PO numbers and payee information.
- Link with Accounts Payable and General Ledger so vendor names, addresses, and account numbers do not have to be reentered.
- Post an encumbered amount for each account that can be printed on General Ledger reports. This allows the total expense for each account to be included when planning cash flow.
- Print the actual purchase order to give to church officers or volunteers. No need to buy forms.
- Setup buyers and maximum approval amounts with ease.